Declined Admin App for to trade 25 minecraft server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username- Pan Filuta

Steam32 ID- https://steamcommunity.com/id/dadamil/

Your age
I m 19

Current playtime on relevant server

Link to your Sourcebans record

Who gave you permission to apply?
n/a

Server to are applying for
#25 | Trade
General online times & time zone
SELČ
My general online time is in afternoon but in weekends i m online like mostly of the day.

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes i have I use it sometimes. :D

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I don't have any previous experience as a moderator nor admin.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I think I would fit into this position because I'm on this server very often and I try to be mainly a friendly teammate and sometimes it doesn't work because, for example, a cheater or someone spams a microphone and when no admin is online it is played quite badly.
I know that everything cannot be prevented, but at least I would like to minimize it and that is why I want to become an admin on this server

Thank you for your time.

Real SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147102537

Thank you for taking the time to apply Pan Filuta. I haven’t really been on the server that much, I’ll have an update feedback as I’ll be looking to be on the server more often when I’m off work. Looking at a quick glance, pretty clean chatlog (try not to call people bitch) no comms or bans thus far and stabilish sessions starting the 9th of October. I’ll try to give my update feedback by next week, good luck on the application.

As promised will put my feedback thus far. From my experience in-game there’s nothing much to say from what I’ve seen so far. Your chat’s still pretty clean and I appreciate seeing you warn people about micspam/the use of the English on the server. Should they continue to break the rule you can use /call or report on the forums here. I’ll try to continue to hop on the server after work ( if it’s not already unpopulated like most of the time). For the time being I’ll stand at NEUTRAL leaning towards +1

Haven't really been much playing lately, but as the few times I've seen you in these days it seemed all right with you, but as Chae already said, would be way better if you make reports and/or warn people if they're breaking rules.
Also- I noticed in your chatlog sometimes you provoke back some players, on those occasions you should warn these guys.

I'm gonna stay Neutral.

I’ll just update my prior response. I’ve had a few more interactions with you in game on my off days at work and here’s what I have to add. I’ve seen you make a few /calls, however when I was on the server either nothing really much happen or when there was that one instant I was on the server for a rule breaker you didn’t say anything in chat about it ( don’t know whether it was, because I was on or what).

Your chatlog has some attempts to warn people, however looking back at it I’m not liking some of the things you have said such as calling people gay. A majority of your chatlog is !rtv ( you can type /rtv so it doesn’t appear spammy in chat by the way). As of right now I don’t know how it would be especially since I know at least for myself I’m not as active anymore due to work if you would be okay alone on the server if Mikey or another full doesn’t join. As of right now my vote would have to be -1.

• Informative
Reactions: Mikey
That's all the feedback we need time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

sadly going to decline this allthought you can apply again in a month if you wish to do so; 24.02.2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread