Declined Admin app for Dodgeball 2, Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Switch, David

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_1:0:499836898

- Your general online times and your timezone
Weekdays : 15:40-22:00 Weekends : 11:00 - 23:00
GMT+1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Dodgeball 2, Dodgeball. I would join a server even where I don't moderate and see what's going on, in the worst situation call an admin. (Hacks, Toxic Behaviour, Racism...)

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do own a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Used to be an admin on Jailbreak and Deathruns.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am an active player, understand most of the rules.
I've been moving on panda for a good amount of time and want to help out with the rule-breakers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Racism, Insulting, Spam in voice
1: 360 minutes
2: 720 minutes
3: 1,440 minutes
4: 7,200 minutes
5: 20,160 minutes
6: Perm

Stealing, Blocking, Orbitting for too long..
1: 720 minutes
2: 1,440 minutes
3: 4,320 minutes
4: 10,080 minutes

Spamming
1: 300 minutes
2: 720 minutes
3: 1,440 minutes
4: 7,200 minutes

Hack
1: 600 minutes
2: 1,440 minutes
3: 7,200 minutes
4: 10,080 minutes
5: 43,200 minutes

Innapropriate Sprays
1: 7,200
2: 43,200
3: Perm

Its about you in this application, not anyone else. Your chatlog is really toxic IMO, hence why I send the link.

• Agree
Reactions: Roar and Fredo
Was meant as a joke, people there wanted to hear how to say this and that in Czech, turned off me typing it in chat. Wasn't the only one typing those aswell.
Not usual for me to type those xD
I never mean anything seriously, won't provide the words again :)

I randomly checked arround 30 pages of your chatlog and in almost any of them i found at least one insult.
It's a miracle that you are not gagged yet.

And even if all of the trashtalk you produce is "not serious", it is still not the way an admin should behave. Many players just see you writing ez and will do the same because they think it's allowed.

Also just saying that it's not serious is a bit like cheating and then saying in an appeal that it was your brother that cheated and not you.

Btw you said you have been admin befor, but i couldn't find any previous applicatons of you. Your forum account also indicates that these messages are your first ones. I also couldn't find an admin with your name in the list of sourcebans where all deleted admins are listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yelowchy
STEAM_0:0:499836898 isn’t STEAM_1:0:499836898 but hey.

They never specifically said they were a JB/DR admin from Panda Community preciously. They just wrote “Used to be an admin on Jailbreak and Deathruns”, without calling out the community of course.

Just a quick check, they have a lot of name change even on GameMe ( up to 4 pages of name changes) so that doesn’t help if they “were an admin on Panda”.

Good lucky anyways applicant.

• Informative
Reactions: Fredo
I guess the applicant deactivated their account. After seeing your chatlogs I've decided to gag you. Please read our rules and follow them.

Declined. You may apply for admin position once again 1,5 month after your gag expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread