Accepted Admin app #3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolfx

- Your name and/or nickname
Tolfx, Matthew.

- Your age
16 (17 soon tho xd)

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:79575729

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT+1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#04, #29 and i can also go for #19 even if i dont have the session on that server yet.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Yes

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I've been around here for 1 year and 10 months and I know all the general rules and the rules for db. I've not been so active cause didnt have the storage for it, but now i do and i'm coming back. And seeing is lacking of administration on db i would like to come back and help out instead of reporting it here.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Insults/Racism/FL (Voice/Chat)
1: 360 min
2: 720 min (12/h)
3: 1 440 min (24/h)
4: 7 200 min (5/d)
5: 20 160 min (2/w)
6: 0 (perm)

Stealing/Blocking/Orbiting
1: 720 min (12/h)
2: 1440 min (1/d)
3: 4320 min (3/d)
4: 10080 min (1/w)
5: 20160 min (2/w)
6: 9999999999 (trails cant perm sadly)

Spam
1: 360 min (6/h)
2: 720 min (12/h)
3: 1 440 min (24/h)
4: 7 200 min (5/d)
5: 20 160 min (2/w)
6: 0 (perm)

NSFW Spray ban: Perm

Exploit
1: 720 min (12/h)
2: 1 440 min (1/d)
3: 5 760 min (4/d)
4: 10 080 min (1/w)
5: 43 200 min (1/m)
6: 9999999999 (trails cant perm sadly)

Bans [2]
Comms [4]

and yes i lack a lot of activity but ill get it up i promise

Tagging all EU db admins.
@TBotV63
@Djusan

As I said in private, you're more than welcome to take your admin spot back.

Of course you'll need more activity right now, this is why I'll stay neutral for now, but I have no problem in the future to change it for a positive answer :)

You helped me a lot when I started being a trial, you always explain the rules to new players (and old ones too, when they forget, and oh boi they do forget...)

To sum this up, welcome back @Tolfx ::):

Hi
Im going to jump on this despite "not being" a db admin. But I do spend most of my time in the db servers now, since the server that I applied for is somewhat dead and boring. (soooo I will be quick.)

I think that your only mistake was resigning your position, but I understand why you did it.

@Tolfx Enforces the rules whenever some one breaks them, and when that does not work he is forced to report via Forum wich maybe is annyoing since he was able to punish those players before. Db really needs some more admins and I think that @Tolfx would be a good addition to #04 and #19. He is building his sessions back and I hope that you can stay more time than you did before!!

It is a +1 . Good Luck. :nekoheart:

Since tbot has been away for awhile and you have been with us previously, I've taken feedback I've received from tbot / lighty back in november about you.
So long as you keep building your sessions, tbot's feedback is valid from november.

So this is ready for under review. Good luck ::):

• Agree
Reactions: Djusan
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Absinthe , should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

• Love
Reactions: Djusan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread