Invalid AdmApp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Simon/The Gibus

- Your age
16/17

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

N/A
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

- Your general online times and your timezone
hard to say, 4-8 hours a day? GMT+1
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

#9 deathrun or #13 Freak Fortress
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I was a moderator of other server, but that server was a cringe

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Because i'm playing on Panda Community servers the most, i love these servers, and the most #9 (I'm playing here about to 3y ears)
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Due to the fact that I play quite a lot on the server (once I played for 6 hours), I want to control whether everything on a given server happens according to the rules, because sometimes when there are no admins on the server, various things that do not comply with the rules happen.

• Dislike
Reactions: Yelowchy
Proper steam id: STEAM_0:1:213303626

Also you don't have 3 days for Freak Fortress. While you do have 3 days for Deathrun I don't think that they are looking for admins as it states in the "available positions" thread.

Pretty sure this can be counted as invalid.

• Angry
Reactions: Fredo
Actual SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213303626

Neither Deathrun nor FF2 have currently open positions.
If you want to apply for a server, that is not listed in "available positions", you need a permission to apply from an full admin.

Your application is therfore invalid.

• Old
Reactions: Gold and Roar
There are no open admin positions for deathrun. You could get permission from a full dr admin. Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread