Completed Addition of 2 new DR Maps (1 Viewer)

Add these maps

• Don't add both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add only Marioworld_redux

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxel

Heya good afternoon!
I'd like to suggest some maps to add into our current dr rotation as they're quite unique and popular elsewhere↓

Dr_carnival_redux made by the Deathrun Mappers Studio

Dr_Marioworld_redux made by AudioTrash
(This map has been brought back and revived recently)

Screenshots can be seen in the gamebanana pages

Reactions: Yelowchy and Furken
-1 for Marioworld_Redux, map looks good but doesn't have any endings and last part there grants epilepsy. Neutral about dr_carnival

Marioworld is on private access, so pretty sure it's out of the equation.

Carnival looks like it would make a decent map. +1

From looking at the pictures from dr_carnival_redux it looks like a decent map to me and dont see why we shouldn't give it a try.
A Wild Tryhard already explained it for dr_marioworld so im certain it wont be added.

In my view marioworld can be added with carnival together as I only voted against it because of the previous problems the earlier versions had which are now fixed.

Marioworld shouldn't be here, it doesn't have any other endings except insta-win plus the last section of the map is horrible, it looks good but everything else is awful or average, about dr_carnival I got mixed feelings since it's from BadToad who's maps are poorly made and often contains things stolen from other maps, I was playing previous version of carnival and I'd say it's below average.

-1 for marioworld, still thinking about carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread