Declined Adding vsh_brick_king back (1 Viewer)

add this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli Police

Donator
There was a poll a while back that was confirmed by Kevin that the map brick king was going to be added back but since it needed to be fixed via hammer editor it might have not been on kevins priority list at that very second. That being said I have taken it upon myself to try and help along the process by doing the edits already.

The changes for the map:

*Bosses spawn was moved to the side of the map opposite the reds in the upper area

*Bosses old spawn was removed and sealed shut

*Removed the func_nobuild in the small area to the side of the map

*Added func_nobuild to path jumps in the small area on the side of the map

With these edits, hopefully brick king can be added back sooner

bossnewspawn.png
bossspawn.png
sideareachange.png

Attachments

• vsh_brick_king_rework.bsp
    7.5 MB · Views: 182
  • Dislike
Reactions: Roar
Oh man. It was so fun to just sneak into the boss spawn room, build two or three sentries and win the round.

Been brought to my attention this:

Is linked to this.
So I'm just going to assume that the negative votes are going to be for Loli police's changes. Unless something has occurred for the ff2 players to change their mind over this map?

Don't see why all the salty euro players are voting no, this edit change the boss's spawn entirely, which was the main quarrel most people had with this map.

• Informative
Reactions: Matth
After reaching out to the people who voted no, the following edits will be added to the map before added to the server:
* The old boss spawn will be added back but the ceiling will be extended to allow for the boss to pass through without crouching and allowing teleporting bosses to not get stuck.
* The "Beyond the wall" area will have the series of jumps leading to it removed and instead replaced with a solid path to walk on.
* The new boss spawn will be moved where the boss takes a bit longer to reach the reds.

If you want to see more edits so the map is added back then give the thread more feedback

I can see your deleted comment

If I have no updated file map I can't task this up. This suggestion has had plenty of time.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread