Declined Adding "Saysound" to Deathrun servers #09 and #22 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning people,
I had a idea to send a proposition for plugin "Saysound" to some servers or only Deathrun servers. (BUT ONLY TF2 VOICELINES)
Saysound could use all players on server but if admin had spam of this sound on server, decay is coming right here.
The decay should be like 30 seconds before using next one for every player.

Why Saysound ?
- I think this is gonna let people can react to some situations.
- example of using a Saysound of a random player : -Is this a VSH server ?
-Nein (now playing sound effect when medic is saying: "Nein")

I am thinking that Admin's could mute sound effects when people are abusing or spamming with this crap.

It's a random suggestion so don't hate me for it :)

I am thinking that Admin's could mute sound effects when people are abusing or spamming with this crap.
In my opinion its unnecessary to add this since it doesn't really have a use and it could be annoying. And as you said people can spam this and that would make admins work harder since they have to ban more people.

• Agree
Reactions: moonsic
Saysound in my opinion ends up being annoying rather than being funny for 2 seconds.
It just ends up people spamming them and even if its not being spammed it is just annoying in general and most of the time I end up muting the damn thing.
And as you said people can spam this and that would make admins work harder since they have to ban more people.
The thing can be muted by anyone from what I experienced.

Anyone got some bad and good opinions about this "Saysound" plugin but most important thing is that anyone speak somehow about it and good to know what your opinion is.

Reactions: moonsic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread