Declined Adding a New Ff2 freak in Ff2 Panda TX (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollacademy

I do apologize for this might not seeming the best but since I do not post much it might look bad but I am sorry. with that out of the way...

I say we add a new freak in the Ff2 Panda TX, since there's well. not much interesting things going on, a broken boss when you rage it does nothing than getting you stuck and so on, since if we can I can suggest we add in a new hale called Waails MK ll, the brief summary of the boss

Class: Scout
Weapon: Bat
Abilities: Super Jump; Weighdown; Bass Slam; AMS

Pressing Middle Mouse launches Waails MK II upward for a few seconds, then sends him back down, unleashing a potent sound wave and launching RED team members back (potentially killing some as well). This ability also stuns nearby REDs for a short duration.

AMS Ability 1: Incinerator Mode
Bring out a Scorch Shot with 5 shots and full crits for a short duration (the crits are temporary, but you keep the Scorch Shot until you run out of ammo.)

AMS Ability 2: Overheat
Waails MK II begins overheating and is unable to jump or attack for 10 seconds (He can still move). After those ten seconds are up, he unleashes a very powerful explosion that deals massive damage in a large area nearby.

This is the bosses Dropbox/files for what should be needed and inside of the boss.

The boss seems pretty fair in gameplay videos, of course we won't know until we test him but overall he has a slow swing speed dispite being a scout boss and also has pretty menial abilities that won't overpower the playstyle.

Task
#144 Add / Test the following bosses for FF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread