Declined Add Torture Day or Pure Pain Day.(Fr suggestion not shitpost) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last name I had was kinda shitposty but this was a fr suggestion. I would want to have the admin or someone to add a day where reds vote for the worst minigames (like top 5 on a map) and they play the worst minigames until all but 1 is dead. Like as an example playing trampoline and other minigames people dont like on xmf, but the reds would vote in chat which ones are the worst each round that day comes up. It would be pure pain to some players while a cakewalk to others, which is why I wanted to make my suggestion.

Can’t you just do this in a custom lr?

You can do this as a custom LR. There's no real reason for it to become an actual option in the LR menu as it does not require any special requirements. You'll have to explain what you mean when you put in this lr and probably best not to call it 'day' as days are banned (apart from warday :heavy1: )

At first I thought of using sm_vote but you'd need pre options for voting. You cannot pre enter them. So say if we did errr speedrun at one of the options but the map might not have speedrun on it. We can't also have different options for each map before that's suggested. Doesn't work that way.

Also what is considered the worse minigames on the maps is subjective. What might be bad for some may not be bad for others.

Overall I don't see the need to make this a separate option. Just when you get lr pick what is the worse minimap to you or do something about the lines of 'reds get the vote what worse minigame they wanna play' but players will most likely not vote for the worse but the one they want to play.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread