1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Add Round timer for MarioKart

Discussion in 'Mario Kart - 193.192.59.191:27185' started by Vanilla, Aug 30, 2016.

?

Add round timer ?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Vanilla

Vanilla Trial Gameserver Admin
    Trial Gameserver Admin Donator

Steam:
    As you can see you cant really duel in the server because the round never ends and it goes on forever untill somone leaves . Its not fair for the winning player if they have to go somewhere and leave the server

2. Kmod

Kmod Donator
    Donator

:mad: No, just dont do Duels on the Server. And only do that on other Servers.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Zushikikato Wolfeh

Zushikikato Wolfeh Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin Donator

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Heratade

Heratade Active Member

^^^^yes plx zushi's suggestion wins everythink^^^^

5. Captain Caribbean

Donator

Steam:
    Well, I understand your point of view given the fact that is not quite "funny" playing a dueling against someone with a gigantic score (basically because I've been in this situations xP). Also, it is more frustrating when you're winning and must go but the other one can stay much more time than you do but as @Kmod@Kmod said, just don't do'em. As I said I used to do them and usually happened what I've just said. The lack of limited time has never been an issue so personally I think that a it isn't strictly necessary even though it would be curious because I have never seen limited time in any mario_kart server I've played in. Just wanted to say my points in favour and against. ^^