Completed Add Reflect counter to Dodgeball servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyFecks

That is all. :3

• Agree
Reactions: Chermal
I think there's no need to know more than the current speed of the rocket. But that doesn't mean that I'm completely against your idea...

I mean yeah you can just count it but it's not as convenient when you are trying to focus on tracking the rocket and while you have music playing too.

It's just more information that I think would be nice to have.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny and Chermal
Not really useful tbh, would make players steal more to increase their counter. (And this makes more work for us DB admins)
If you need to count your rocket reflected, just buy a strange part and use your flamethrower only on one specific server :)

• Winner
Reactions: Spam Goose
Sorry I don't think I explained right in that case.

No, I don't mean a total amount of reflects, I mean in the life of one rocket.

E.G: "LazyFecks Died to a Rocket travelling at 195mph (15 Reflects!)

EDIT: Total amount of rocket reflects can actually be tracked per server VIA HLStatsX :p

Still, some players will steal just to make more reflects.
Also, it doesn't prove anything to be honest, you can die after 2 reflects at 70 mph or you can die after 1 reflect at 250+ mph, I see no point of showing this stat then.
As I read previously in this thread, only the speed you died is important tbh, you can count if you want to know how many reflects you die during a round (Even if you're rallying, it never goes beyond 50+)

Still, some players will steal just to make more reflects.
Also, it doesn't prove anything to be honest, you can die after 2 reflects at 70 mph or you can die after 1 reflect at 250+ mph, I see no point of showing this stat then.
As I read previously in this thread, only the speed you died is important tbh, you can count if you want to know how many reflects you die during a round (Even if you're rallying, it never goes beyond 50+)
A Rocket reflected once is never gonna be 250mph, and I'm not saying it's how many times you as a single player has reflected the one rocket in play.

I'm talking the amount of times the rocket itself has been reflected before it kills, and yeah it's not needed by any stretch but that's just a thing I would have liked to see is all.

A Rocket reflected once is never gonna be 250mph
I'm talking the amount of times the rocket itself has been reflected before it kills

Ok, let's say two players are rallying.
If the rocket gets 20 reflects and then gets switched to you, you get the (20 reflects) message. What's the point? You died without reflecting once, that'll just annoy players imo.

• Disagree
Reactions: vinny
i don't see how it would annoy players, its just a fun quality of life suggestion
edit lol cute: you are defending this too much for little to no reasoning

• Dumb
Reactions: Spam Goose
We have a lots of thing to work on db before doing this kind of thing tbf,
"annoy" is maybe a bad and strong word here but it is in my opinion useless to have a counter like this.

Reactions: vinny
will be added upon db update which is already in place @eu-#19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread