Declined Add jb_toxic to JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jb toxic is an epic map created by epic semi with epic things we haven't seen before like voice lines

Attachments

• jb_toxic_v1.bsp
    55.1 MB · Views: 142
no. sorry seuin i just don't think it should be official.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Jim Bob and vinny
Pros -
it’s a map I guess
-some funny stuff
-not really anything special besides the fact that you have voice lines of people being toxic, which is what the map is based around
- Map was not made by Berke

Cons -
Seuin is in the voicelines
Cheese is in the voicelines
Not jb_alkatraz

so as you can see, the cons far outweigh the pros here

Its a good map as a joke, but not as a legit map

Pros -
it’s a map I guess
-some funny stuff
-not really anything special besides the fact that you have voice lines of people being toxic, which is what the map is based around
- Map was not made by Berke

Cons -
Seuin is in the voicelines
Cheese is in the voicelines
Not jb_alkatraz

so as you can see, the cons far outweigh the pros here

this guy knows what he's talking about

The map is a meme and not much else. While it might be funny at first, people would probably begin to hate it quickly as its really just a mix of jb_orange’s dated inside jokes and jb_quake’s almost mazelike textures.

Maybe I would say it could be played on April fools day as a joke and have it be the only map for that day...but other than that the map is nothing special in my opinion. It’s funny sure, but I don’t think it’s special enough to be a map. Also I have a theory that if this did get accepted (somehow), nobody would go to it and we would then see a thread to remove this map.
Anyways idk if my opinion matters so ignore this if you want, these are just my thoughts.

It's a shitpost that is funny for a little, but the copious amounts of ear rape and the general fact that memes die quickly, I don't think it should be an official map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread