Completed Add dr_donald_trump (1 Viewer)

Add donald_trump_a3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Tea

This is another map created by me and seems to be fairly popular on other servers.

Was wondering if you would consider trying this one too?

https://gamebanana.com/maps/206885, if you do consider adding it I suggest using the noskeletons version since weapons are disabled, it adds an extra trap instead.

530-90_5db6b71a11f13.jpg

5db6b71b192b7.jpg

Reactions: Waxel and Nikola
Yeah it's a trump map although the map layout is different, it's like a cross between cocainum and office but with trump as the focus.

This map was actually started before trump_tower was even made but for various reasons it was delayed for years.

As for proof I guess I don't really have any stats but it gets played a lot on Skial and Retro Servers.

The theme is awfully similar to dr_trump_tower_fix :thonk:

Also by popular on other servers, do you have proof of this via stats? Or mentioning said communities / server you are referring too?
Map is actually more similar to dr_cocainum than dr_trump_tower, but still not "awfully similar" (minigames, traps, and design). Only the name is awfully similar to dr_trump_tower.
And about popularity, before aye quit skial it was very often picked there and ayev seen it few times on RetroServers and people liked it a lot.

I decided to check out skial, their stats aren't as informative as I hoped but I saw donald_trump_a3 on deathrun EU at the time so it's promising.
Tbh we can just add it and if it's a failure, it just won't get selected for map rotation and possible removal. We don't have much to lose on the matter.

I'll do a vote incase.

• Friendly
Reactions: Nikola
8acq.png

nice meme lol, ok i'll add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread