Declined Add Demo samedi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Teleport
> 4 Lives
> Long-Range Stun + Teleport & revive dead players as zombies scout with bat outta hell.

:thonk:

From the rare occasion I play on FF2, people don’t like stuns/ too many lives. Personally oppose against it, there’s already a lot of bosses and more being suggested and most likely will just be lost in the array of choices.

It would also help if you add a poll for people to vote on, before making the thread hun.

also would be nice if you make one mega suggestion instead of three smaller suggestions

*4 lives
*Moderate Health
*Not to powerful ability

Only changes I would say is the balancing of health to life ratio, more lives equal less health and more health equals less lives. Other than that the slow down on death could be reduced and I wouldn't mind this boss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passive fog that darken the map and make it hard to spot the boss (~500 hu distance)
Actual lives : 3
Passive speed : 288 hu/s
Ragedamage : 3800
Drop healthpacks upon kill
Takes 10% more damage from fire sources
Takes 10% less damage from bullet sources
Changed to 1.5 sec of matrix attack upon lifeloss
melee damage : 161 damage per hit
Fixed the rage_cloneattack ability and changed plugin from 1st to ffbat
Minions will now spawn with 200 hp
Removed stun
Added speed boost upon rage (390 hu/s) for 5 sec and slow down nearby enemies to 150 hu/s for 2 sec
Extra :
-Gain 5% rage upon kill
-Added Fancy footprint : Corpse Gray
-Screen will start shaking when the hale is near you (~250 hu)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've tested the hale, and he seems more unique and stable now.

Attachments

• demo_samedi.rar
    22.5 MB · Views: 167
  • Informative
Reactions: Mörder and Jimjo
I've added all three of @Omega567 's suggestions for bosses into one task, from now on all new bosses suggested will be moved into one task to keep track

Task
#144 Add / Test the following bosses for FF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread