Declined Add Bunnyhopping & jb turbine (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm perhaps a poll and a map download would be nice

Reactions: Gold
Bunnyhop:
Pros - no??

Cons -
Ruins Rebelling
Is not made by Semicolon
Seuin would like it

jb_turbine:

Pros - I never played the map??????

Cons -
*Has the name “turbine” in it
*I don’t think is made by Semicolon
*BERKE would probably like it (he is not cool)
*Is not jb_alkatraz
*Sounds like something Seuin would like
*Does not feature Big boob death run trap

As you can see, Bunnyhop is shit, but jb_turbine could be fun lol. But seriously don’t add Bhop to jb, that shit will be awful and ruin rebelling.

jb_turbine is cramped, ugly, has missing textures, barely any minigames and is just overall poorly made.

I don’t think every server needs bunnyhopping.

• Disagree
Reactions: Solo and bap!
how will bunnyhopping make the game extreme??? ive played with bunnyhop and its just useless

• Surprised
Reactions: Jim Bob
how will bunnyhopping make the game extreme??? ive played with bunnyhop and its just useless
Really depends to what they put the speed limit too I’ve seen servers and maps like jb famous (I think it’s called) where the reds just zoom past all the blues in seconds since they can bhop

Really depends to what they put the speed limit too I’ve seen servers and maps like jb famous (I think it’s called) where the reds just zoom past all the blues in seconds since they can bhop
but we don't need bunnyhop, and their suggestion is to add it to all panda servers

• Surprised
Reactions: bap!
but we don't need bunnyhop, and their suggestion is to add it to all panda servers
Thought he was referring to jb since the map suggestion right after I guess not tho.

wth it's only been 1 day why are there so many replies?!?!

Feedback and people that want to voice their opinions on a given subject. It's only nature especially if people have a strong inclination for or against a suggestion or topic as well as want to offer their own insight and sometimes add on to the suggestion being made. Most of the time it's nothing bad and all, the poll will probably sway the vote for the most part but some people like to voice their opinions or see those of others before making a vote (if they do end up voting at all) .

Sorry but I don't think I want to see Saxton Hale (or ff2 bosses) going mach 10 by bhopping and killing people as they past

I see many things in this suggestion as bad ideas.Firstly bunnyhopping will really throw off alot of balances in many if not all gamemodes in a negative way. If you are good enough you can easily hop away as sniper or scout in Jailbreak when the guards stop watching you for 20 seconds. Secondly, jb_turbine is honestly not a very good map; very tight, boring minigames generally nothing new or exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread