Completed add back deathrun maps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets run it back! prob not tho! :(

i have these maps downloaded if kvn deleted them and they get accepted back
i never delete maps, they are all there back to the first from 2012 ;)

Reactions: CHUCKSTER
Funny how people who haven't played in months, or even years, suddenly come out of their graves to vote on a poll.

1649330735326-png.21654

1649330785122.png

1649330836100-png.21657

Also funny how US JB players who don't even play DR also voted on a poll which doesn't concern them in the least. Looking at you two, LilSpaceMan and softlysedated. Maybe I should start voting on JB suggestions too :thinking:

Attachments

• 1649330735326.png
    1649330735326.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 1649330836100.png
    1649330836100.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 253
Funny how people who haven't played in months, or even years, suddenly come out of their graves to vote on a poll.

Also funny how US JB players who don't even play DR also voted on a poll which doesn't concern them in the least. Looking at you two, LilSpaceMan and softlysedated. Maybe I should start voting on JB suggestions too :thinking:

Just because they haven't played in a while doesn't make their vote/opinions invalid.

Just stick to the point of the thread and stop trying to create unnecessary drama.

Just because they haven't played in a while doesn't make their vote/opinions invalid.

Just stick to the point of the thread and stop trying to create unnecessary drama.
Just is weird that they suddenly got interested in DR after all that time

• Dumb
Reactions: Gnerus

1649330735326-png.21654

View attachment 21656
1649330836100-png.21657

I was waiting if someone was pointing it out.

Am I not allowed to vote for something I used to be a part of and still see myself that?, considering I used to moderate Deathrun for good over a year and still want to be a part of it.
In my eyes its not a big deal to take a break from something and mix it up with playing on different servers, and it was not my choice that I had gone inactive but enough of that, also you should do research about some things you claim to say.

I find it odd that its suddenly such a problem all of a sudden.

I was waiting if someone was pointing it out.

Am I not allowed to vote for something I used to be a part of and still see myself that?, considering I used to moderate Deathrun for good over a year and still want to be a part of it.
In my eyes its not a big deal to take a break from something and mix it up with playing on different servers, and it was not my choice that I had gone inactive but enough of that, also you should do research about some things you claim to say.

I find it odd that its suddenly such a problem all of a sudden.
Just is weird that they suddenly got interested in DR after all that time

• Dumb
Reactions: Gnerus
I want to highlight that the removing of these maps where in the mind of current active dr players hence they where put up for removal (As what we've been told by the DR staff).

The proper discussion was made on the forums and I did see chuckster stating that communication needs to improve. The only two options I can think of is you guys invite a dr admin to your discord and get them to tag and announce DR suggestions that come onto the forums (like what jailbreak does) or...admins spam the link on the server in hopes you will all vote :pepega:
So really would like to know which is the best option. Maybe there's more options? Just we did place information about map changes publicly but going that extra mile to grab you all to come onto the forums needs to be made easier rather than harder.

Anyways. I don't see the harm in bringing them back as they'd still need to be nominated and voted up. If they are still that popular then it's a save to keep them.

Task #231 Deathrun add / remove / update maps

dr_aztecan_v5 & dr_mlg_bearun_b3_fix have been added back to the maplist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread