About the war3 (1 Viewer)

OK, so here i am again, lost in this simple maze of a forum. Asking what it seems like a forbidden question.
OK,
war3 is down, and i feel weird asking this because no one did, so
either it's none of anyone's business except the admins, or nobody care,
or there is already a thread and i was too blind to notice.
Aaaaaaand the question is, are we gonna see the war3 again ?

Yeah i guess nobody care... war3 on duel is history... level mod is still in "working" progress, soon will be finished i hope. Only one person contacted me (Tetsu) and said; "Thanks god, war3 is removed". So, that's it folks. If you know how to code in SourcePawn, you could help "fixin'" lvlmod...

First point: Also noticed War mod is gone.
smallMain_58_1328.png

Second point: If I would know how to fix level you wouldn't have had to pay somebody to fix it :/ Sadly I suck at programming D:

Oh damn, just noticed your avatar, kudos to you sir...

yeah, it's about duel " the best of them all :thumbup: "
Ok, first things first, and i should say thank you all, fast and great help as usual ^^
Second, i think i have to check what this level mod is :huh:
Third, well max, i don't know whose avatar you're talking about, so i'll just say thanx. I've been wandering about yours for some time though, are you really that old ? :whistling: -sorry about snooping -

George A Romero is my avatar...

oh, ok, new info in movies culture section
Anyway, i checked the level mod, and i feel a bit sad 'cause it seems like when you disconnect, your level resets, unlike the war3. Best wishes anyway............not like i am going anywhere :D at least not till i surpass max in the top10

Users who are viewing this thread