Completed About the JB rules (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

I was kinda wondering, wouldn't it be better if we had the old rules but with some changes? As far as I see it there's not much of a difference that's very noticable, just that the ones we have now specify just about everything bringing it up to 3 pages which sorta causes a problem to new players to the community. If I'd join a good community and wanted to stay, I'd be pretty damn pissed if I had to read 3 pages of rules.

What this does is that more people skip reading it, more people breaking them and doing call abuse (because someone might think he got freekilled for example delaying when it's already in the rules). It's come to a point where even an admin has just skipped reading them.

I'd like to know others opinions about this and why we shouldn't change back, thanks for reading!

people join panda jb from other servers an do days and stuff, but then find out they're not allowed and leave

Reactions: superfart435
so your argument is we have too many rules, i.e it's too much to read.

There is the basic version when you join the server, the one when you need to press 1 to accept.
They cover a big portion of the rules, but not all of them I guess in depth.

But yeah I do agree with ciri, we need to simplify the rules quite abit, and doing so would make jb alot more enjoyable and ''new player friendly'' so they dont insta leave because they dont understand shit about the server nor the rules.

• Agree
Reactions: krown and Bugs
I agree with ciri and satan I try to read the rules often cause I don't wanna break them, but it's pretty long to read it would be cool if someone could make them simple to read, there's always someone asking what's allowed and what not, so the warden gets confused at times even after quickly reading them since it's too long, so making changes would help.

agree with @Satan @Bugs @Sarwan.Bryant to make the rules shorter and not 2-9999999999999999 pages
once when i got unbanned i started to read the new rules from JB
but it was that long that i like stopped halfway reading through the rules
that includes to new players in the community
once they joined the server, most of them quit then because the rules are completely else and too long

So I've been going through them a bit more and saw that it's more like, rules and... explaining the gamemode to those who're new? That's good but maybe we could seperate those two or just sorta keep them how it is and make another thread that is only for rules? @Madact (tagging you so I can grab your attention)

I'd like some feedback on this if it's still something that is desired. I don't particularly want to do this so some help would be nice.
Seems to be a purposed for a shorter version of the jailbreak rules.
I know something simular was done with Husky but that one replaced the rules. I'd rather not go through that mess again.
No feedback / help = it ain't happening.

As for the colours, I'll work on it the week coming up as it's my week off.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and TBotV63
Decided to completely just strip the colours, tried both methods of removing the BB code and just highlighting to remove the colour formatting off and it was incredibly slow. Later possibility to add it back.

As for small rules, gonna work on main rules first before tackling that.

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread