About the dying siren (1 Viewer)

Hello my name is Amanda Riverfield and i dont really have much of a social life. My name on steam chosen because of the fact the in my family i used to always sing during special occasions and such, however, that all kinda stopped when i got hit my a car that luckily didnt kill me, but instead left me as a mute, quite literally. I am currently a junior at my highschool however thats probably going to change because im skipping senior year. which of course means ill be leaving my friends. fortunately i only have 2 real good friends, but that still makes it hard to see them go. I am kind of a nerd but hey WHO CARES. I also know how to play the piano and i am a the varsity water polo captain as well as the swim team captain for my highschool. I used to be a decent singer, i feel like a midgit at a wopping 5' 6", and thats pretty much all there is ,so thanks for reading.

Best wishes,
The Dying Siren

Last edited:
Heya, welcome to Panda.

Don't be sad about skipping a year or two of school, it turns out for the better at the end. Most high school friendships end after high school.

Also, piano player. Aww yeeehh. Hope to see you around. ( :

Users who are viewing this thread