About 2fort.. (1 Viewer)

Clarence

I would like to ask if you people could add rule about round delaying to the 2fort server. Some people just go around with the intel and won't cap. One person even asked the other team not to kill him so that they would win (sat in the enemy intel room all the time and wouldn't drop the intel. Guess that is teaming then but ye). I'm not sure if spamming the intel is the same (two or more people stand next to each other while holding the intel and constantly press L) but it too is really annoying. It was probably yesterday or the day before the one who asked the enemy team not to kill him while he had the intel. I asked Vixor if he could tell the admins about it, (From the admins I only have K1LL3R on my friend list but he won't answer to me when i talk to him so i didn't even bother asking from him) cause it had been going on for a really long time. Was kinda surprised to hear that there is no rule about round delaying in 2fort. One of the admins (thank you Electrod for bothering) did come to the server, but sadly a bit too late. The one who wouldn't cap the intel got killed and couldn't get back to the intel room.
I guess that is that.

I've noticed while playing engie that i get constantly metal back. Been wondering if it's supposed to be like that and if there are any downsides for it. Not that it bothers me, but it pretty much makes the short circuit and widowmaker op. I know a good sentry spot in that map and that is where i always put it and i know it's kinda hard for certain classes to destroy (heavy, pyro) since it's hard to reach. demo and soldier could take it out easily if it wouldn't be for the short circuit. It makes my sentry nearly impossible to destroy without an uber. Though even with the uber people have failed countless times. And even if the ubered was heavy or pyro it still wouldn't matter cause they can't get close, mostly medic doesn't understand that he has to go before his pocket while ubered and i won't run out of metal. I don't even need my dispenser next to me anymore because of this. And widowmaker runs with metal so that is that. But i've just been thinking about it. I don't mind at all if it stays like that.

Last thing i'll ask about is the spawncamping. There is a rule about it and i can't exactly remember how it goes, but when does the spawncamping go too far? Hate to walk out of spawn and get blown up as soon as the door opens. Not a problem for me to get rid of them but for some people it might be. I have a good friend who is amazing sniper and he sometimes does this in 2fort (not on Panda but some other 2fort servers) he rarely misses and it's always hard to get rid of him. To you people it probably doesn't sound too bad since it's only one sniper but only if you knew..
Sometimes there might just be one soldier or demo doing spawncamping at the door, but it almost always encourages others to do it too. In the end they even might have a sentry in front of the spawndoor (Has happened i tell you..). I don't take it as spawncamping when people shoot once or twice at ones who go or come out, but i really don't want lose cause there is some heavy with medic and couple other enemies constantly shooting at the door, while their scouts happily go and cap granting them crits.

This is my first thread ever here so don't kill me if i put it in the wrong place. Sorry about all dem possible mistakes and lack of commas (Didn't bother to put them) ;-;

I would like to ask if you people could add rule about round delaying to the 2fort server. Some people just go around with the intel and won't cap. One person even asked the other team not to kill him so that they would win (sat in the enemy intel room all the time and wouldn't drop the intel. Guess that is teaming then but ye). I'm not sure if spamming the intel is the same (two or more people stand next to each other while holding the intel and constantly press L) but it too is really annoying. It was probably yesterday or the day before the one who asked the enemy team not to kill him while he had the intel. I asked Vixor if he could tell the admins about it (From the admins I only have K1LL3R on my friend list but he won't answer to me when i talk to him so i didn't even bother asking from him) cause it had been going on for a really long time. Was kinda surprised to hear that there is no rule about round delaying in 2fort. One of the admins (thank you Electrod for bothering) did come to the server but sadly a bit too late. The one who wouldn't cap the intel got killed and couldn't get back to the intel room.

Can't say I play 2Fort but a rule against excessive timewasting could be useful yes. It's still a casual server but delaying for too long is a problem. I for one still think it's funny when people spam the intel by dropping it, so imo there's no rule needed against that.

I've noticed while playing engie that i get constantly metal back. Been wondering if it's supposed to be like that and if there are any downsides for it. Not that it bothers me but it pretty much makes the short circuit and widowmaker op. I know a good sentry spot in that map and that is where i always put it and i know it's kinda hard for certain classes to destroy (heavy, pyro) since it's hard to reach. demo and soldier could take it out easily if it wouldn't be for the short circuit. It makes my sentry nearly impossible to destroy without an uber. Though even with the uber people have failed countless times. And even if the ubered was heavy or pyro it still wouldn't matter cause they can't get close, mostly medic doesn't understand that he has to go before his pocket while ubered and i won't run out of metal. I don't even need my dispenser next to me anymore because of this. And widowmaker runs with metal so that is that. But i've just been thinking about it. I don't mind at all if it stays like that.

Yea it's like that on all servers. On VSH it's a good thing but in servers like 2Fort and Payload it's too OP. May want to remove that on pubs, Kevin.

Last thing i'll ask about is the spawncamping. There is a rule about it and i can't exactly remember how it goes but when does the spawncamping go too far? Hate to walk out of spawn and get blown up as soon as the door opens. Not a problem for me to get rid of them but for some people it might be. I have a good friend who is amazing sniper and he sometimes does this in 2fort (not on Panda but some other 2fort servers) he rarely misses and it's always hard to get rid of him. To you people it probably doesn't sound too bad since it's only one sniper but only if you knew..
Sometimes there might just be one soldier or demo doing spawncamping at the door but it almost always encourages others to do it too. In the end they even might have a sentry in front of the spawndoor. Has happened i tell you.. I don't take it as spawncamping when people shoot once or twice at ones who go or come out but i really don't want lose cause there is some heavy with medic and couple other enemies constantly shooting at the door while their scouts happily go and cap granting them crits.

Can't refute anything you said here. Excessive spawncamping is against the rules and should be punished.

>Admits to not bothering with grammar.
-GAHHHH

OT: You can add me on Steam and call me when needed. I'll reply with more later, bit rushed.

Welp exactly what Evo said. Also if you encounter more players causing problems you can always record a demo, take screenshots, get their Steam ID and then submit a player report. You can always find the list of admins on the "Members" tab at the top of our forum.

Vixor told me immediately when you told him, there were around 6 players and I detected no delaying. Feel free to add me and you can always call me for help. Just wanted to let you know that I responded when Vixor told me

Users who are viewing this thread