A troublemaker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie

To the admins / owners of the jailbreak division of Panda community:

There is a player in your community that has been harassing the players from my community (War3Evo) by spamming discord DMs with this message:
unknown.png

I am an admin from W3E and i'm suggesting that you be rid of him from your community. I personally don't care if you do or do not do anything, but I'm just making a suggestion.

By having a player harassing members from another community, it is only making the community he is representing look bad.

I understand this isn't much, but let me tell you a story;

Something like this has happened, with a troublemaker from our community harassing members from another community to join our jailbreak server as it's better (that is me saying our jb server is better, it's me saying what he claimed) and it made our server a target for trolls from the community said troublemaker was harassing. Our server has been DDOS'd by people who have been harassed and I suggest you try and do something about this, in the fear that this might happen to your guys' server as well.

This is his steam community profile; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141390354
(at the time of me writing this, he is under the name and exactly copying the profile of one of our moderators. He has done the same with numerous of our other mods, one of our head admins, and the owner of W3E himself).

Thanks. - Wolfie, Admin of W3E Jailbreak.

We will try to do something about this Thanks for the info.

To the admins / owners of the jailbreak division of Panda community:

There is a player in your community that has been harassing the players from my community (War3Evo) by spamming discord DMs with this message:
unknown.png

I am an admin from W3E and i'm suggesting that you be rid of him from your community. I personally don't care if you do or do not do anything, but I'm just making a suggestion.

By having a player harassing members from another community, it is only making the community he is representing look bad.

I understand this isn't much, but let me tell you a story;

Something like this has happened, with a troublemaker from our community harassing members from another community to join our jailbreak server as it's better (that is me saying our jb server is better, it's me saying what he claimed) and it made our server a target for trolls from the community said troublemaker was harassing. Our server has been DDOS'd by people who have been harassed and I suggest you try and do something about this, in the fear that this might happen to your guys' server as well.

This is his steam community profile; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141390354
(at the time of me writing this, he is under the name and exactly copying the profile of one of our moderators. He has done the same with numerous of our other mods, one of our head admins, and the owner of W3E himself).

Thanks. - Wolfie, Admin of W3E Jailbreak.
well not having ddos protected servers and then making kiddies mad aint a good idea.

anyways thanks for informing.

• Funny
Reactions: Wolfgang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread