1. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

A troublemaker

Discussion in 'Jailbreak - 193.192.59.191:27175' started by Wolfie, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

To the admins / owners of the jailbreak division of Panda community:

There is a player in your community that has been harassing the players from my community (War3Evo) by spamming discord DMs with this message:
    [​IMG]
    I am an admin from W3E and i'm suggesting that you be rid of him from your community. I personally don't care if you do or do not do anything, but I'm just making a suggestion.

By having a player harassing members from another community, it is only making the community he is representing look bad.

I understand this isn't much, but let me tell you a story;

Something like this has happened, with a troublemaker from our community harassing members from another community to join our jailbreak server as it's better (that is me saying our jb server is better, it's me saying what he claimed) and it made our server a target for trolls from the community said troublemaker was harassing. Our server has been DDOS'd by people who have been harassed and I suggest you try and do something about this, in the fear that this might happen to your guys' server as well.

This is his steam community profile; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141390354
    (at the time of me writing this, he is under the name and exactly copying the profile of one of our moderators. He has done the same with numerous of our other mods, one of our head admins, and the owner of W3E himself).

Thanks. - Wolfie, Admin of W3E Jailbreak.

2. iceviet

iceviet Gameserver Admin
    Gameserver Admin

Steam:
    We will try to do something about this Thanks for the info.

3. Kevin

Kevin Founder
    Founder

Steam:
    well not having ddos protected servers and then making kiddies mad aint a good idea.

anyways thanks for informing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice