A second Jailbreak and a suggestion for both (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecomti

If it is a high amount of people who play Jailbreak, and as some people want more space but does not want to go over the player limit, maybe a second Jailbreak server would be a good idea?
I have no clue how this community would manage with a second one, but after what I have seen, if a community has two + jailbreak servers, the second+ will most likely have more people not familiar to the rules, or who does not check the forums for updates on possible rules, so in the end it may be more need for Jailbreak admins.

I also suggest trying out (I have no clue if it has been attempted before) to remove the crits from guards and only enable stock weapons. I do not really get the reason of why guards have crits, other than maybe the rounds go faster or maybe counter some of the classes non-stock weapons, which could be nullified through stock-only

If another jailbreak server becomes a possibility, then maybe experimenting on the stock-only, or at very least the no crits for guards can be done?

More players, more trouble.

But i did see other community's having more then 1 jailbreak server and it seems like jailbreak is one of the most popular servers you have(since its always full), so maybe @Kevin might try out for a short time to see if its k.

Jesus Christ no.

One JB server is already demanding enough admins and still has problems.

You are right, The jailbreak server needs lots of admins.

Reactions: superyurik1
Buy a donator and you'll get a reserved slot,simple
Sounds awful, though

I would assume it is only one reservation slot on the one jailbreak server. Most of the people on the forums is from Jailbreak, right? I guess most donators also play Jailbreak so the more donators the less benefiting the reserved slot perk would be

• Disagree
Reactions: stalker455655
Sounds awful, though

I would assume it is only one reservation slot on the one jailbreak server. Most of the people on the forums is from Jailbreak, right? I guess most donators also play Jailbreak so the more donators the less benefiting the reserved slot perk would be

There are people from every server :), but if you do donate you will help out the Panda Community, the only reason why i didnt donate yet is just because i need to collect for new pc XD

There are people from every server :), but if you do donate you will help out the Panda Community, the only reason why i didnt donate yet is just because i need to collect for new pc XD
There are no donators except for Good Guy Chillix from 2fort :p

But what I mean sound awful is to donate just to fight over a reserved slot with like five other people; thats not a solution

Last edited:
But i did see other community's having more then 1 jailbreak server and it seems like jailbreak is one of the most popular servers you have(since its always full), so maybe @Kevin might try out for a short time to see if its k.

Jailbreak is very popular as I see, but most Admins/Donators/Players can join server only in evening because of their work or something. There are a lot of problems on Jailbreak, because when there are 13-12 players on the server, and the warden doesn't use his microphone, people can do nothin'. I think everybody understood me.

Jailbreak is very popular as I see, but most Admins/Donators/Players can join server only in evening because of their work or something. There are a lot of problems on Jailbreak, because when there are 13-12 players on the server, and the warden doesn't use his microphone, people can do nothin'. I think everybody understood me.

Well, thats why jailbreak need more admins :)

And in these scenarios, it is great that we have different time zones around the world

There are always idlers/AFK players, which means they stay inactive during gameplay, and I think we should bring AFK Manager to the servers.

There are always idlers/AFK players, which means they stay inactive during gameplay, and I think we should bring AFK Manager to the servers.
Wouldn't this affect those who dies early in the start if the round lasts till the time limit?

Only if you're tabbed out or don't do anything for x time.
It'd have to be something like 10 minutes or so, to be an acceptable time to balance for people that afk if they die early.

Reactions: stalker455655
Also i've played yesterday on JB with stalker, there were several guys being Warden, but they haven't used their mic or/and had no mic at all. Also there was a guy from red team which joined blu, became Warden and made some sh*t writing in the chat that stalker is a bad player and freekiller, but stalker played normally.

Also i've played yesterday on JB with stalker, there were several guys being Warden, but they haven't used their mic or/and had no mic at all. Also there was a guy from red team which joined blu, became Warden and made some sh*t writing in the chat that stalker is a bad player and freekiller, but stalker played normally.

Unfortunately i couldnt make a report since my demo file corrupted :(,btw just to say you shouldnt post it not here since this is a thread for suggestions :).

Unfortunately i couldnt make a report since my demo file corrupted :(,btw just to say you shouldnt post it not here since this is a thread for suggestions :).
Ok, then I am really against second JB because it would bring more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread