Completed A new jb map that is too epic so it wont get added (1 Viewer)

Add this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can understand a few plaques, but he definitely can't make statues. But if he was to make plaques, what would they say? Like what would Samurai Jim's be, or ink's

Taking this for example here, Say we have Chae. Chae would get a gold or diamond plaque mainly because she is a trial for trade, though the ranks could vary because of how the person contributed to the community. Now if I took for say a donator like Gold, he reported plenty of people who broke rules and got many of them punished. He would get a silver plaque. But the plaques may change through out time because he could become an trial or Admin.

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: Gold and TWC
I'm not so fond of the idea of rating people, and actually I'm realizing that if anybody is getting into this hall of fame, they have to have done something very big, otherwise people will get sad that they weren't on it. I think that we shouldn't put it on a map, instead, how about we make a forum thread hall of fame instead, that way anybody can add whoever they want so nobody is left out, and we can always find it.

Well it does sound stupid that we would rate people based on what they are so we should make a forum hall of fame

I'll make it right now, if you have anybody you want to mention, just put it there

What the fuck can you guys like stop shitposting thanks

I’m not adding hall of fame its either intrusive (like on wildwest) or nobody gives a shit except for the people glorify for playing jb. Please keep this focused on jb_orange and not glorifying people.

I’ll fix the doge trap thing in a bit and I am not adding any more rebelling stuff since map has enough of it already

• Winner
Reactions: vinny and Gold
Best I can do to explain new

v4fix is out it fixes doge trap and adds a frog

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: vinny and Doge Loaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread