Completed A new jb map that is too epic so it wont get added (1 Viewer)

Add this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stairway: I really like everything you did with it, like moving beams and such, but at the very least, you should probably add some walls around it so people don't fall in, and so that it's harder for people to just jump onto a higher beam. Also, the water is kinda deep for a fall breaker.
I can add walls and and reduce depth of the water can fix

Diner: The fridge is hollow??
poke at old snowday where all the props in diner aren’t solid won’t fix

DR: I still don't like that you put blu side around red side, instead of red around blu, because it makes it so easy to speedrun, especially when the traps are so far apart, but I like the freekill lord trap, and thank you for taking my hurt box suggestion.
it would be too much work for my liking at this point in the maps development to change around red and blue side most i could do now would be to add a speed pad to blue side to help them get around quicker.Will fix but not in suggested way

Obby: What is the breakable wood scout at the end of the scout obstacle for? I Also just noticed you can break the moving scouts from the back, but it doesn't effect their ability to push you. Not sure if either of those need to be fixed, as it could just be a random easter egg, but I'm curious on if you know anything about it. Other than that, It looks great, and the sweeper beam obstacle is really neat.
the one at the end is a leftover from some attempts to make two moving scouts in obby I guess when deleting them I missed one. Will fix breaking from the back as while it is cool it can be frustrating to have a half invisible wall of scouts killing you will fix both

Btw, is this a bug? There's a weird walkable space in obby that you can't get to, but you can see. It's very odd.
whilst adding blue side I had to raise the orange walls and I guess I missed some will fix

Where the heck are the new rebel spots?
One truck is not like the others

And side idea for arena if you don't make it flat: You could add some stairs or a ramp to connect arena with the hallway right here.
its flat now but cool idea.

New bug: While searching for the rebel spot you say is by the trucks, I have found that when you get on the trucks, and fall into the space between the middle truck and the tilted left truck, it is physically impossible to get out without any extra lifting force because of some weird invisible block. I recommend adding a barrel, or moving the trucks a bit forward as to allow a walkable back space. If this is part of the rebeling spot, I have no idea what it is used for. (btw, I found the spot, but I'm wondering if it is reusable, or if it goes away after some time)

Last edited:
I think the teleporter should be a one use thing, because it seems too easy for mass rebel, and since it poots you out really far away, in order to guard it, you have to spend 30 seconds running across the map. I would recommend thinking about it a little more and how it would affect a real round.

Also, one more thing I just found: I'm pretty sure you can just avoid the freekilll lord trap in dr all together. The killsquare doesn't reach all the way to the edge, allowing a walkable space on the corner where you could just get trapped in the glass, but not die

Last edited:
New bug: While searching for the rebel spot you say is by the trucks, I have found that when you get on the trucks, and fall into the space between the middle truck and the tilted left truck, it is physically impossible to get out without any extra lifting force because of some weird invisible block. I recommend adding a barrel, or moving the trucks a bit forward as to allow a walkable back space. If this is part of the rebeling spot, I have no idea what it is used for. (btw, I found the spot, but I'm wondering if it is reusable, or if it goes away after some time)
Will fix

I think the teleporter should be a one use thing, because it seems too easy for mass rebel, and since it poots you out really far away, in order to guard it, you have to spend 30 seconds running across the map. I would recommend thinking about it a little more and how it would affect a real round.
currently its a 5 time use thing I'd be down to putting it to a two time thing will change

Edit:
just remembered it has a 2/5 chance of killing you upon use not gonna change it most likely.

Also, one more thing I just found: I'm pretty sure you can just avoid the freekilll lord trap in dr all together. The killsquare doesn't reach all the way to the edge, allowing a walkable space on the corner where you could just get trapped in the glass, but not die
Freekill lords face doesnt kill its an invisible trigger that kills you and it reaches into the glass so no problem here not a bug

V3b has released fixes everything I said I would fix.

It's done
(you actually didn't fix that one scout, but nobody gives a crap about that)

Why 3b just curious cus so far you just are doing 1234... also will check on the map and comment later tonight
I have been doing V1b V1c v2b etc. they are simply smaller updates that didn’t need a new big version to do.

It's done
(you actually didn't fix that one scout, but nobody gives a crap about that)
Congragulations you have discovered a totally real part of the map no bugs here.

Honestly though, I think that the only thing left to do is try it out with some jb people on a private server and see how it works on a real round. Also, the scout could be like a little easter egg or something, and it's not big enough a problem that it needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
I am colour blind, why is this called jb_...... ?

Jokes aside add semis map its sick

Only a few more notes today

Hide n go boom: I just realized that there are 4 buttons, and that's very bad. The 4 buttons means that all 4 slots can be killed, which means that there will be a big problem with failrounds, as the usual idea is to press all the buttons. Since the buttons are random anyways, I recommend just taking out the button.

DR: I'm really not sure if extending it was a good idea, it just seems too long now. The point of each trap in a deathrun is to be long enough that a blu can react if he sees a red start going through, but short enough that a red has the chance to juke the blus out. On the other hand, if a scout were to do a fake run through the trap, by the time he gets halfway, and the blus hit the button, he might have enough time to outrun sans. I think this is your call to make, but the options I see are: shortening the space of sans, slowing sans down a smidge, or leaving it and hoping it's not as hard as the last trap of obby on Casuarina.

Danger Below: I'm absolutely fine with the new platforms, but I also think that the lesson in trickery platform is broken, I went to the open space, and even hugged the wall, and the 3 times I tried it, it killed me. Maybe it's just me, but I would look into it just in case.

Hide n go boom: I just realized that there are 4 buttons, and that's very bad. The 4 buttons means that all 4 slots can be killed, which means that there will be a big problem with failrounds, as the usual idea is to press all the buttons. Since the buttons are random anyways, I recommend just taking out the button.
Ez make one button just laugh at you and not do anything solves all problems will fix

DR: I'm really not sure if extending it was a good idea, it just seems too long now. The point of each trap in a deathrun is to be long enough that a blu can react if he sees a red start going through, but short enough that a red has the chance to juke the blus out. On the other hand, if a scout were to do a fake run through the trap, by the time he gets halfway, and the blus hit the button, he might have enough time to outrun sans. I think this is your call to make, but the options I see are: shortening the space of sans, slowing sans down a smidge, or leaving it and hoping it's not as hard as the last trap of obby on Casuarina.
I can slow him down will fix

Danger Below: I'm absolutely fine with the new platforms, but I also think that the lesson in trickery platform is broken, I went to the open space, and even hugged the wall, and the 3 times I tried it, it killed me. Maybe it's just me, but I would look into it just in case.
not a bug

Orange v4 is here
You can check full changelog here or just read some of the major changes here I guess

Removed Minefield
Added rise game
Made the map slightly less ugly
Fighting area has been re-tilted so you can enjoy 45° battles with half the headache
Die or don't die has been changed
On/off button for theater mic
A map of the map

My suggestion because i got notified through Gmail about this thread, Add a hall of Fame. The hall of Fame consists of Jail Break players and their contributions to this Community. Preferable plaques of those players or statues.

Make it a hard to break wall somewhere on the map that’s hard to find like you have to crouch through a tunnel to get to it

• Disagree
Reactions: TWC
But also, make it cycle through each round so it’s harder to find, if it’s always in one spot then it’ll be pretty easy to just get to. Maybe 3 different locations.

My notes:

1. Deathrun: the new trap doge trap can be used more than once??
  2. You should get a prison toilet wine recipe and put it on a block over a toilet in the cells
  3. That's it, good job!

Btw, on the hall of fame thing, I like the idea, but it's basically impossible to actually make. It would require hours, if not days, of 3D modeling. Semi uses props that people have already made, making statues would take forever and need somebody very experienced to make. Once again, I like the idea, but unless we make it minecraft or take the time to learn 3D modeling, we can't do it ; \

Just add text to a wooden, Copper, Silver, Gold or diamond slate. The text would say what the persons name is and what they are doing or what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread