A LR question (1 Viewer)

Mehgend

i recently got LR on a jailbreak server and i did "all reds must do mannrobics" but it got denied for "delay" and the second time was when i did "all reds must do mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrobics" but it also got denied (that one i understand) but in forcing reds to do manrobics delay

that's not a question

i meant to type "is manrobics all day delay"
oops

I mean, it is pretty simple to fulfil. Get them all in a group one person with the taunt. Let them do it for 5 seconds. Then warden orders to stop it any further. Stops delay and technically the lr is fulfilled. If the user was to specify for example "whole round of mann robotoics" You could deny it at the point. But I don't see any reason why you can't let them taunt for a little. I will ask an ex-admin on their opinion

Another more experianced concurred. It would be lr denial as long as the lr doesn't specifiy "whole round" then it it not delaying. The warden has free choice over if they for example let them taunt for 2 mintues or 2 seconds.

if nobody on red does the taunt specified (and a taunt cant be forced bc you cant assume its in their loadout. they could have 4 simmilar cosmetic loadouts but differnt taunts) then i think the lr cannot be done either. this is unlikely though. the person doing a group-taunt lr probably has it themselves. again cant assume

You're allowed to do this sort of LR as you're not not allowed to force REDs to taunt, based off the taunt-specific rules that I can('t) see.

However, going off of the delay-oriented rules, "The Warden must actively give out orders and not purposely delay the round," the LR can be denied.

At the start of the round, and at any point in the round, the REDs can simply refuse to do the taunt, and you cannot kill them for this. (Killing a person whom you know has the taunt is pointless - you just killed possibly the only person able of taunting and grant everyone else the ability to taunt.)

Users who are viewing this thread