Completed A little suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

Have sprays show Steam32ID's instead of just showing just their names. I've seen other server do it so lets also do it. I don't think there is an issue just adding Steam32ID's to sprays and makes reporting easier.

The example would be like:

Sprayed by:
⚡TRGGB2⚡
STEAM_0:1:439517813

Poll closes in 7 days
Feedback appreciated.

I don't it's that hard to copy and paste their STEAM32ID since you're already probably visiting their hlstats for the report. But hey, what makes things easier makes things easier.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TRGGB2
What hasn't been mentioned is that it makes it much easier to verify the player who sprayed it. When I was doing reports there would be times where the person kept changing their name and it would be different on the HL stats page and whatnot. The 32ID were be verification in of itself.

Reactions: TRGGB2
Uhh necrobumping this thread.
1618360602890.png

Sorry for pinging you @Kevin but is it still possible to put Steam32ID's on sprays?

Uhh necrobumping this thread.
View attachment 16435
Sorry for pinging you @Kevin but is it still possible to put Steam32ID's on sprays?
It is, a convar sm_ssh_auth just needs to be set to 3 (name + steam id)

• sm_ssh_auth - (Default: 1) Which authentication identifiers should be seen in the HUD? This is a math cvar, add the proper numbers for your likings. (Example: 1 + 4 = 5/Name + IP address) 1 - Name 2 - SteamID 4 - IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread