A few quick JB questions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin | XplosiveAction

I just wanted to ask a few things to be reassured if something was or wasnt allowed (also 1 general question lol)

I know reds can break armory vents and not be KOS, but they ARE KOS when they go in the vent or door. I know that in Jailfort reds cant break the wood planks to the tunnel bc thats vandalism, and I've been told that they can't even go in the tunnel due to the ammo pack there.

Now in mlcastle the Armory ceiling can be broken without being KOS as its a direct entrance to armory and sort of like a vent (its like the one in minecart). However the entrance to armory from the ladder outside of the cell area, where you enter from the little "tunnel" is KOS because it requires you to break 2 things and it's vandalism. Also the only way out is through armory so anyone who goes in the tunnel is KOS.

I just want to make sure that what im saying is true for the future.

Also, and this is sort of a simple question but, why does the JB server only have 24 player slots and not 32? I've seen the server become full pretty much daily and I thought about why it wasnt more.

Actually I just realized, its the NY server thata has only 24 slots! The other one DOES have 32. That makes it even more odd lol

I know reds can break armory vents and not be KOS, but they ARE KOS when they go in the vent or door. I know that in Jailfort reds cant break the wood planks to the tunnel bc thats vandalism, and I've been told that they can't even go in the tunnel due to the ammo pack there.
Now, I'm not 100% sure about what this rule covers but imo breaking the planks is KOS, so is going in since it's not a "Direct Route" into armoury considering you can leave without going into armoury and yes, going into the tunnel is KOS, since it counts as a vent to go into armoury.

Now in mlcastle the Armory ceiling can be broken without being KOS as its a direct entrance to armory and sort of like a vent (its like the one in minecart). However the entrance to armory from the ladder outside of the cell area, where you enter from the little "tunnel" is KOS because it requires you to break 2 things and it's vandalism. Also the only way out is through armory so anyone who goes in the tunnel is KOS.
The one outside the main cell area isn't KOS, since it is a direct route to armoury. Same goes for the minecraft one. You have to break 3 things in order to get in, but it is a direct route to armoury, making it allowed to be broken.

Also, and this is sort of a simple question but, why does the JB server only have 24 player slots and not 32? I've seen the server become full pretty much daily and I thought about why it wasnt more.

Actually I just realized, its the NY server thata has only 24 slots! The other one DOES have 32. That makes it even more odd lol
@Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread