A deep and strange question. (1 Viewer)

Spankyworld

Where would you be if Team Fortress 2 didn't exist?

Will your life be the same?

Reactions: DaGoldenpanzer
I stopped playing in 2015 and restarted in 2017. In these 2 years nothing special happened at all. So maybe my life would be the same, even because this is the only game I play, talking not only about PC.

Surely, without TF2 and without this wonderful community, I would have never met few special and mature people with whom I'm happy to talk almost everyday. There would be many tags to do, many.. but my biggest tag goes to my in-game groom @Furken .

I feel kinda happy today, don't ask me why, but /hug @all

I stopped in about 2014 but came back in 2017. I would probably have a lot more friends

• Informative
Reactions: Spankyworld
On the one hand, I wouldn't have ended up spending 500+ euros in total on TF2, which I could definitely find useful at some point in my life.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have met a lot of amazing people I'm still in contact with, in one way or another (amount of communication varies of course, but it's there), and I definitely wouldn't have learned a very important lesson in life B)

I'd prob be lonely. this is where I've met a lot of people and I would hate to never had met them. Also, this is where I have my most fun at, seeing characters dressed up in weird ways, people doing funny shit and more. I'd would have worse depression if this game didn't exist, because this is where I find most of my happiness, because of this game, these people, this community, the friends I have on here, but most of all: Heavy

Last edited:
Eventually never gained depression due playerbase's toxicity

oh wait, I got overwatch for that anyway, nvmn then lol

EDIT: also inflaction of the tf2 items prices did its magic through time tho

• Dislike
Reactions: DaGoldenpanzer
Hard to say. I certainly wouldn't have met some of the people that are now my closest friends, I wouldn't know what it's like to run a small community, I wouldn't gain the experience of what it's like to jump on rockets, and, certainly - I wouldn't have a hat with hellfire raining down from above it.

• Friendly
If I wasn’t playing tf2 the I would be playing team fortress classic.
just kidding :p
I probably be playing on a console with a game I could have bought instead of a bunch of hats and taunts.

Considering the game is fucking deader than Carrie Fisher, I think I am doing well without it.

I’d be playing other VALVe games, since I actually started with Half-Life. Or maybe Crash Bandicoot, Killing Floor 2 or Just Cause 3.

On a side note; I wouldn’t be obsessed like I am now. You don’t know how much my parents hate it when I’m playing on the PC.

• Funny

Users who are viewing this thread