Declined A DB server without RTD (1 Viewer)

Should we add another DB server without RTD?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath

Be or not to be

During those days, there were ideas about how to change RTD to make the game more enjoyable, there is who wants to increase some effect's duration, and there is also who wants to decrease it. I got an idea, since there are players that get annoyed by it (RTD), since there are 2 EU DB servers, wouldn't it be great to make one of them a DB server without RTD?
Maybe this small change would make happy who likes RTD and also those that wanna play without it?

What do you think?

No. That's what I think.

Panda DB does not need to be made any more 'competitive', there are other servers for that. RTD was mostly fine the way it was already aside from a handful of ineffective rolls. It also adds some variety in an otherwise dull gamemode.

I think the way RTD is being redone currently is just right. Plus no one is forcing you to use RTD yourself. The occasional sentry to the face or toxic death hug Pyro is just fucking funny imo and I do not see any reason to further divide playerbases.

No. That's what I think.

Panda DB does not need to be made any more 'competitive', there are other servers for that. RTD was mostly fine the way it was already aside from a handful of ineffective rolls. It also adds some variety in an otherwise dull gamemode.

I think the way RTD is being redone currently is just right. Plus no one is forcing you to use RTD yourself. The occasional sentry to the face or toxic death hug Pyro is just fucking funny imo and I do not see any reason to further divide playerbases.
It's not about me, I personally even like RTD.
It's a general observation, how many times people get annoyed because someone use RTD, in a way that they don't like it.
There are people that get annoyed by it and stop enjoying the game, so I was thinking it that way, and keeping 2 identical servers maybe is also a bit useless.

Why do we need another server? This community will be a dodgeball community. But non the less I agree with @Wolfgang No need to make DB Comp in this community.

i've added a poll but i see this more than unnecessary as we have already enough DB servers.

will close after 2 days.

I think Goliath specifically meant changing one of the existing DB servers, rather than adding a new one altogether.

I think Goliath specifically meant changing one of the existing DB servers, rather than adding a new one altogether.
Yeah, as everyone says that we already have enough db servers, it may be better to just make one of them a non rtd, instead of making a new one

The main dodgeball server there is has got already removed rtd since a short while, in my opinion it is fine like that, and we do not need another db server.

The main dodgeball server there is has got already removed rtd since a short while, in my opinion it is fine like that, and we do not need another db server.

RTD was disabled temporarily. It will be reenabled soon.

I'll close this one up as the poll ended long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread