Declined A bunny-hop map on tf2 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krown

I play a lot of deathrun on your servers and I really like the bunny hopping. The problem is if u mess up that bhop and fall off, u die and have to wait for the other round. So I try to go to a bunny hopping server of other communities and the b-hopping is really bad. I try to search for a panda bunny hopping server, but there is no. So it would be really great if you could create a panda bunny hopping server on tf2, because your bunny hopping system on deathrun is amazing.

I think panda-community had bhop server, but I don't know why it got shutdown. Personally I love bhopping it's a place where I can be myself and relax too. Could be great to bring back bhop server. :)

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: TBotV63 and Bugs
I think panda-community had bhop server, but I don't know why it got shutdown. Personally I love bhopping it's a place where I can be myself and relax too. Could be great to bring back bhop server. :)
banner_560x95.png

??

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: TBotV63 and Bugs
Oh, my bad I taught that was tf2 bhop server, not CSS, well everyone makes mistakes. :/
I tried death run and personally I liked bhopping there it's really smooth and easy to strafe, it could be great if panda-community had Bhop server in future. To me, bhopping is much more than just jumping and beating the map as fast as possible. ^^

(Shut, I need to stop stealers now cy@ lads I'll check this suggestion later on if there will be more replies.) :)

Reactions: krown
closing this due to dated.
if still relevant having a bhop server @tf2 open a new thread including a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread