A bug in dm_duel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girasim

I have a bug, whenever i connect to dm_duel TF2 crashes after 10 seconds
I'm not sure if it's client side or something in the map files or a plugin that make my TF2 crashes, if it's not can you guys let me know if i should re-install TF2 compunch

Girasim .:[Silly Panda]:.' said:
I have a bug, whenever i connect to dm_duel TF2 crashes after 10 seconds
I'm not sure if it's client side or something in the map files or a plugin that make my TF2 crashes, if it's not can you guys let me know if i should re-install TF2 compunch
reinstall your tf2 then you will see it :p

Is this still occuring? I've never had a crash when joining a specific map/server. No error message at all? Just plain crash? The only thing I know you can try is try loading the map yourself with the console or listen server and see what if it crashes, that would be able to tell us if it's plugins or the map.

No message, just the second i join tf2 crashes and steam doesn't even notice it, i mean since it crashes steam still thinks i'm playing TF2

I tried deleting the 2 dm duel map files today but unfortunately; no luck :/

Are you on OS X or on windows? You should try loading the map trough console sometime, just to make sure if it's the map or the server. Also: is there a dm_duel_v1_panda2.cfg file somewhere? If there is, try deleting it as well(if you haven't tried this yet).

I'm on Windows, how do i load the map?

i'll look around for that cfg, but do you have any clue in which folder it exists?

In the console(you can look up how to open it) type "map dm_duel_v1_panda2"
Without the "" ofc. Please tell me the result.
I did some research and found others having similar problems. You can try these solutions:
-validate gamefiles
-Disable HDR in your video settings
-(re)move your custom files like custom sounds etc(if you have them)
-Updating and/or reinstalling flash
-disabling html MOTD(not sure if this will work but someone seemed succesful doing it)
Good luck, I hope you get it fixed, else I'm afraid you'll have to reinstall...

V_O__Bugz_by_IMAGINeye.jpg

weird things going around lately.. valve fucking all our stuff up... even the map
ill look for a fix but sadly valve even fucked my tf2 background image and therefore i cant even start it myself... not to talk about source sdk which i just had to fix because steampipe... valve and steam are having some serious problems right now with quite a lot of clients having problems with almost everything

Master Keiii' said:
weird things going around lately.. valve fucking all our stuff up... even the map
ill look for a fix but sadly valve even fucked my tf2 background image and therefore i cant even start it myself... not to talk about source sdk which i just had to fix because steampipe... valve and steam are having some serious problems right now with quite a lot of clients having problems with almost everything
Haven't had any problems yet myself, except for steampipe ruining source sdk, still have to fix that :c
My video driver crashes before tf2 even has the chance to crash or bug out so yeah...

if we give gabe moar money in his ass the errors and bugs goez away blissbuddy

Kevin' said:
if we give gabe moar money in his ass the errors and bugs goez away blissbuddy
5+gaben+faces...+5+x+triple+baonator+_94b513534ee6323cee00931e7f55b145.gif

Well I have a bug (?) in TF2. I need to run TF2 in 800x600 (Yes, my computer is THAT shitty) sometimes when starting up the game the usually black background on that guy is now blue. Sometimes after skipping the blue I get a another surprise. My screen (literally) cuts by the diagonal. Gaben please...

Well I have a bug (?) in TF2. I need to run TF2 in 800x600 (Yes, my computer is THAT shitty) sometimes when starting up the game the usually black background on that guy is now blue. Sometimes after skipping the blue I get a another surprise. My screen (literally) cuts by the diagonal. Gaben please...

Why would you post on a 2 years old thread ... ?

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread