Accepted A 2 hours ban that keeps existing since 2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex111002

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Alex111002&Submit=Search

Name of Banned Steam Account: Alex111002

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155771523

Date and Time of the Ban: 2016-08-26 at 15:01:31

Reason about the Ban: Not english (the reason is totally different but the site says this)

Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Patmosphere

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: it happened in 2016, almost 3 years ago and this spray ban (on a tf2 server) was supposed to stay only for 2 hours (like the sourcebans site says) but it's still active, the reason i got this ban WAS because i had a "questionable" spray but the ban, as i said before, was of only 2 hours and it's still active.

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Alex111002&Submit=Search

Name of Banned Steam Account: Alex111002

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155771523

Date and Time of the Ban: 2016-08-26 at 15:01:31

Reason about the Ban: Not english (the reason is totally different but the site says this)

Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Patmosphere

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: it happened in 2016, almost 3 years ago and this spray ban (on a tf2 server) was supposed to stay only for 2 hours (like the sourcebans site says) but it's still active, the reason i got this ban WAS because i had a "questionable" spray but the ban, as i said before, was of only 2 hours and it's still active.
I'm sure you are capable of reading, because that says COMMS with a massive title saying Communications Block List, has a CHAT ICON with gag reason Not english, and sprays definitely aren't useful for communication. By taking this information, you should be able to conclude that the comm block has absolutely nothing to do with sprays and that you are entirely confused and lost.
I checked your spray ban and it was nearly half a year ago.
w9Qtais.png

I have removed your spray ban. But keep in mind that you are not allowed to have an NSFW, or otherwise inappropriate sprays (swastikas included). If you are to be caught with an inappropriate spray, the spray ban will be reapplied.
Closed and accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread