Declined _Black´s Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Black

Donator
Im German so I appologize for bad grammar.

Name: _Black / Hubert -- I prefer Black.

Permission to apply : Noone.

Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:0:102644436

Onlinetime/Timezone: CEST Mon-Tues -- 7pm untill 10pm.
Fri - Sun -- Alot on TF2.

Servers im applying for: Currently only for NY Jailbreak, but I might look into other servers in the future.
(Online Time on NY JB : Currently 10 Days and 7 Hours)

Microphone: Yes, I do.

Previous experience
as Admin/mod: None.

Experience with SM: Not much to be honest. But Im currently looking into the basic commands. (Kick, mute, ban, and some other usefull commands.)

Why should we
choose you for(
our team?: Well, Im realy enjoying this community and also made alot of friends here. Also I always noticed that there arent often Admins on this late, so I thought I could help you guys out because Im online alot.
(Sidenote: I got encouraged by alot of players today that I should apply.)

How would you
do your Job as Admin: Well, I´d start with 2 Warnings for everyone. No favoring ofcourse. Basically depending on what he did (After the 2 Warnings) I will start with 1 kick. If the person still breaks the rule I will start (depending on what he did) with a ban that reaches from 0.5-4 Hours and if the person STILL doesnt follow the rules I will multiply the previous ban duration by 3. (Example: 30 minutes --> 90 minutes --> 270 minute --> ..... --> until it gets permanent) I heard after 6 times it HAS to be permanent.

To the realy bad stuff. (Hacking, MFK, etc...)
Hacking: I´d start with a 1 week ban and rank it up 2x by 4 (1 week > 1 month > 4 months > Permanent)
MFK: Starting with a 2 hour guard ban ranking it up by 5 (2 hour > 10 hour > 50 hour > Permanent)
Blu Team Freekilling: Same as MFK but only half of the time.

Thats currently all of my Applications, I feel free to discuss about everything. I would also appreciate if any experienced Jailbreak Admins could give me some improvements or advices.

Thank you for reading my Application

With Love,
Hubert aka _Black.

Reactions: White Falcon
Is it missing? Or you wanna just notice them about it? Hehe, my heart is beating like hell rn ^^

Ill be back looking into the Thread in like 45 minutes.

Is it missing? Or you wanna just notice them about it? Hehe, my heart is beating like hell rn ^^

Ill be back looking into the Thread in like 45 minutes.
/gameme from NY Jailbreak. Clearly visible.

Attachments

• gamemestats.jpg
    gamemestats.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Dumb
Reactions: Roar
not here to post opinion just yet but got some gripes about your punishments

1.hacking is always a perm nobody accidentally installs and uses cheats if they care enough about the server they wouldn’t use cheats.

2. intentional mfks for as long as I remember have been perm guard bans I’d recommend you continue this tradition as nobody accidentally machina bodyshots the whole red team.

3. you say your base punishment range is 0.5-4 hours and x3 from there could you give solid initial punishment times like for example “30 minutes for a first time caught exploiting”

4. kicks are really no more than spicy warnings I’d smush the two together if you want to use kicks as part of your punishment system. 3 warnings is a lot.

not here to post opinion just yet but got some gripes about your punishments

1.hacking is always a perm nobody accidentally installs and uses cheats if they care enough about the server they wouldn’t use cheats.

2. intentional mfks for as long as I remember have been perm guard bans I’d recommend you continue this tradition as nobody accidentally machina bodyshots the whole red team.

3. you say your base punishment range is 0.5-4 hours and x3 from there could you give solid initial punishment times like for example “30 minutes for a first time caught exploiting”

4. kicks are really no more than spicy warnings I’d smush the two together if you want to use kicks as part of your punishment system. 3 warnings is a lot.
Alright, Thank you for letting me know. As I said, for me it depends on what he did. For example if someone ghosts ill give him a warning and maybe explain him what ghosting is if he keeps ghosting I would gag him for 30 minutes if its micspam the kinda anoying micspam I might start with an hour. It also depends if he did it on accident or on purpose. Also how they act if they are toxic/kinda insulting then I would give then bigger punishments than those that are friendly and appologice.

Thanks for giving me some advice, Semi.

-Black

Im German so I appologize for bad grammar.

Name: _Black / Hubert -- I prefer Black.

Permission to apply : Noone.

Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:0:102644436

Onlinetime/Timezone: CEST Mon-Tues -- 7pm untill 10pm.
Fri - Sun -- Alot on TF2.

Servers im applying for: Currently only for NY Jailbreak, but I might look into other servers in the future.
(Online Time on NY JB : Currently 10 Days and 7 Hours)

Microphone: Yes, I do.

Previous experience
as Admin/mod: None.

Experience with SM: Not much to be honest. But Im currently looking into the basic commands. (Kick, mute, ban, and some other usefull commands.)

Why should we
choose you for(
our team?: Well, Im realy enjoying this community and also made alot of friends here. Also I always noticed that there arent often Admins on this late, so I thought I could help you guys out because Im online alot.
(Sidenote: I got encouraged by alot of players today that I should apply.)

How would you
do your Job as Admin: Well, I´d start with 2 Warnings for everyone. No favoring ofcourse. Basically depending on what he did (After the 2 Warnings) I will start with 1 kick. If the person still breaks the rule I will start (depending on what he did) with a ban that reaches from 0.5-4 Hours and if the person STILL doesnt follow the rules I will multiply the previous ban duration by 3. (Example: 30 minutes --> 90 minutes --> 270 minute --> ..... --> until it gets permanent) I heard after 6 times it HAS to be permanent.

To the realy bad stuff. (Hacking, MFK, etc...)
Hacking: I´d start with a 1 week ban and rank it up 2x by 4 (1 week > 1 month > 4 months > Permanent)
MFK: Starting with a 2 hour guard ban ranking it up by 5 (2 hour > 10 hour > 50 hour > Permanent)
Blu Team Freekilling: Same as MFK but only half of the time.

Thats currently all of my Applications, I feel free to discuss about everything. I would also appreciate if any experienced Jailbreak Admins could give me some improvements or advices.

Thank you for reading my Application

With Love,
Hubert aka _Black.
Im going to sleep now. I'll read all your messages in around 6-8 hours and reply to all of them as good as I can.

-Black

• Indifferent
  • Dumb
Reactions: krown and Roar
My opinion on this application won't really matter since I am not an admin, but I can say this, your application is a bit short and lacks details. Along with other pieces that could be fixed your qualifications don't really change. Your a good player and have good hours as well although your punishments are kind of a sorry sight (not meant to be mean). Almost every server has certain rules that have punishments set in stone such as the times for bans, having your own versions are fine but could cause confusion with other admins and will lead to mistakes from time to time. All in all your application looks a bit malnurished and could be a bit more bulky and your punishments could have some rework. Keep doing what your doing and I hoped this helped!

• Indifferent
Reactions: _Black and Tolfx
My opinion on this application won't really matter since I am not an admin, but I can say this, your application is a bit short and lacks details. Along with other pieces that could be fixed your qualifications don't really change. Your a good player and have good hours as well although your punishments are kind of a sorry sight (not meant to be mean). Almost every server has certain rules that have punishments set in stone such as the times for bans, having your own versions are fine but could cause confusion with other admins and will lead to mistakes from time to time. All in all your application looks a bit malnurished and could be a bit more bulky and your punishments could have some rework. Keep doing what your doing and I hoped this helped!

Thank you for the advice. I know I was kinda unsure about the punishments but thats why I asked for every opinion/Help, so I can improve myself more and more.

What Im gonna do now is, go through all the jailbreak rules and write punishments for every rule. If there is something that I would handle too hard or too soft please let me know.

• Dumb
Reactions: Roar
What Im gonna do now is, go through all the jailbreak rules and write punishments for every rule. If there is something that I would handle too hard or too soft please let me know.
So I've read through all rules now and im gonna adjust some punishments.
1 Warning -- Down from 2
1 kick -- After the warning
Bans -- starting at 2 hours up to 24 hours
(Depends on what he does)
Bans will increase in duration depending on how often he broke the rule.
Hacking -- Perm ban
MFK on purpose -- Perm Guardban
Aggressive mic spam/Chat spam: 1 week mute/gag -- then permanent mute/gag.

Feel free to give some advice or if you want to know how I would handle a specific rule like baiting/ghosting etc.

-Black

Gonna help you out with the punishments. So in the team we have a guideline which we use often, regarding to stacking and how long it will be.

General ban/comms:

12 hours
1 day
3 days
1 week
1 month
Perm

If the person has 3 comms and he/she does something that does not support the rules of the server(s), even after warning and the player keeps pushing it just a tiny bit, the players recives a 1 week gag/mute. This because he/she already had 3 comms. This also applies for bans.

There are different lengths on general ban/comms and teambans. This can be learned if you get this application accepted.

As for the applicant:

Black is a nice and a friendly player. Can’t figure if someone dislikes you, just because you in general have a nice attitude in the server. I’ve placed an inactivity on myself the past weeks, and it’s still rolling, so as for the in-game comment I can’t give much. Im soon back and will monitor once that happends.

Vote will come later, good luck Black!

Reactions: _Black
Gonna help you out with the punishments. So in the team we have a guideline which we use often, regarding to stacking and how long it will be.

General ban/comms:

12 hours
1 day
3 days
1 week
1 month
Perm

If the person has 3 comms and he/she does something that does not support the rules of the server(s), even after warning and the player keeps pushing it just a tiny bit, the players recives a 1 week gag/mute. This because he/she already had 3 comms. This also applies for bans.

There are different lengths on general ban/comms and teambans. This can be learned if you get this application accepted.

As for the applicant:

Black is a nice and a friendly player. Can’t figure if someone dislikes you, just because you in general have a nice attitude in the server. I’ve placed an inactivity on myself the past weeks, and it’s still rolling, so as for the in-game comment I can’t give much. Im soon back and will monitor once that happends.

Vote will come later, good luck Black!
Thank you PNN for giving me this usefull Reply, I will keep that in mind. Also thanks for your positive Feedback about me.

Hello and thank you for applying for jailbreak! Overall I can't really say much about Black as a person, I might've seen him as a blue sometime on jb but never as a warden as far as I can remember. I think I've seen enough to give my vote though.

I see very little effort put into this application and you may disagree, had you just used some spelling program or asked a friend to help correct anything would've been alot better than using that terrible excuse about being German. (Or maybe I didn't get the joke/sarcasm?).

Formatting on the application is just very weird, why do some titles just split in half? Does that give you an extra row and a longer application?

Apart from your application, most of your posts on this thread just seem extremely useless to me. Either responding to someone or just randomly posting, it does give me a hint of how you'd handle situations in-game and forum stuff like appeals, applications etc. and it's not exactly anything positive.

It'll have to be a -1 from me. Good luck.

Last edited:
As a non-admin i'm not supposed to give my opinion, BUT:
I think you should look at other people's applications, not to copy, but to learn how punisments should be (and how to use emoticons instead of replying to every reply). You just seem really unprofessional rn.
I also don't see you as a fit for admin, on jb you seem like a regular player like any other, not enforcing the rules or (trying) stand out from others.

But hey! That's just my opinion.

Reactions: _Black
got same issues with ciri and as a result same vote -1

With all negative votes this is safe to decline. Please read the feedback posted and improve wherever necessary if you choose to reapply in the future.
You may reapply in 1.5 months.

Declined.

• Winner
Reactions: _Black and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread