5 weeks still no donor perks (1 Viewer)

Leo.

So, I donated 5 weeks ago 10 EUR for 4 months. Kevin told me the day I donated to wait until tomorow, but as you can see I am still not a donor. I tried contacting Kevin in Steam, did twice but no responce. I wrote him a message here but no response. I even tried contacting him on Discord but he just wouldnt answer me. And before you tell me hes busy, I know this already, thats why I took a brake everytime after sending him a message with no response. I contacted Tekkit and he told me to wait until the applicants that got accepted to get their powers and then try again. But I dont wanna get no response again just by contacting him. So thats why Im making this Post, so Kevin can see it and give me my donation rights. Im not trying to be rude or impatient, I just think that after 5 weeks of waiting, after the applicants got their powers, I think now is the time to give me (and maybe other donators) the donator perks.

Welp this gonna take a while...
I mean, I'm waiting for an update for the VSH server since 5 months by now and I'm not the only one waiting.
Kevin pls, try harder on supporting your community ( don't take it as a menace ).

Sorry if this is off-topic. I don't know why but I read this post in the same tone as the song stan by eminem, but it fit so fucking good

• Funny
Reactions: Leo. and Waxel

Users who are viewing this thread