Declined #4 server dogeball application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Img3_Nova

• Name/Nickname:
    • QUAZAR[ITA]
  • My Steam32 ID:
    • STEAM_0:1:96688235
  • Online Times and timezone:
    • I usually stay in the late evening, from 21:00 until 23:00. On weekends, I'm especially active in the evening from 19:00 to 23:00, but not during the
      morning and the afternoon.
  • Do you have a Microphone?:
    • no, but i will buy it if it is necessary.
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
    • I play much on dodgeball servers (#4 and #19), sometimes i go play Saxton hale.
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
    • i haven't any experience as admin or moderator.
  • Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
    • I haven't any experience with SourceMod.
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
    • Because I would like to be closer to your beautiful community, and then to help you in the best possible ways from rulebreakers.
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
    • Frist of all,I will warn the person who is breaking the rules and explaing where he is breaking they. For the punishments i will follow this: gags/mutes/bans 30min->60min->2hours->4hours->1day->1week->3week->perm, i will see the the sourceban of the player's suspect and i will judge him for the correct punishment. But for the 3week/perm i will do a demo, for a better evidance.
  • Bonus:
    have you ever taken a gags/mutes/bans form our?
    • Yes, here :pepe: but I no longer use any bind, and i speak only english now.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
SourceBans:
bans | comms
gameME:
#04: profile | chat | sessions | >16 days playtime
#19: profile | chat | sessions | > 5 days playtime

@Zomaxx, @XaViX

All chat's are basically clean, player doesn't talk that much but does enforce the rules.
There was only one odd one but I'm sure it was on accident with a friend
noIE44R.png

Sessions are quite lacking and I'd like to see an improvement there. For now I'm staying NEUTRAL Changing my vote to +1

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Useful
Reactions: Img3_Nova and Bass
There was only one odd one but I'm sure it was on accident with a friend
noIE44R.png
I'm really don't now why i said that, maybe is like this....maybe, just was a reference and it was for my friend for 80%
Sessions are quite lacking and I'd like to see an improvement there
Edit: for the session i can do better, i don't play to much on this day because my internet is trasfroming in a potato-router, 100 ping (when i had 15 ping), but nothing can stop me and i will learn to play with it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bass and Lighty
I'm sure you know how to deal with rule breakers. I think it's understandable if you are not that active, because it's not summer... I don't know you very well as a person, but I would like to see you as an admin, I don't think you would abuse your badmins powers :)
+1

I played with Nova from time to time and I can't say anything bad about him. He follow the rules and is kind to others. I'm sure he'll be a good admin. 1+ from me

• Funny
  • Winner
Reactions: Img3_Nova and Bass
declined due to no effort in the application itself.

you may apply again in a month; 18.01.2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread