Declined 3rd time trying to (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja_panos

Donator
-Name : Panagiotis (actual name), Panos (easier spelled)
-Who gave you permission to apply? : ...
-Steam 32 ID : 120501762 <--I hope that's the one.
-Your general online times and your timezone : Monday - Friday [will be informed], Saturday[14:30-23:00], Sunday[all day] ' UTC +3 Eastern European EEST
-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: 1)The 2fort server 2)Considering my experience over the other servers, I would leave it to a veteran. Unless there is no staff available at the time.
-Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) : Yes
-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : Used to, but that was years ago. So, basicaly fresh meat.
-Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, but I'm willing to learn it first before I start taking actions.
-Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: 1st) Arrogant script kids (yes. Calling a scripter or cheater "hacker", you just praise him) Why arrogant? Cause, they find the panda community servers sometimes "easy to cheat". Well, no. 2nd) I think you are looking for more staff, but that might me just me being egoistic right here.
-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. :I want to make clear first. I can only and ONLY, answer you only for 2fort. A general server. I have almost no expierence over the other servers, so I can't truly answer.
-->Spam in chat or voice = gag for a certain ammount of time 1st time : warning to stop, 2nd time : again warning to stop, 3rd time and beyond : gag for around 720-800 minutes and the more he/she spammes the gag timer will go up.
-->Racism (I find it unacceptable) = 1st time : warning to stop, 2nd time : gag for 720-800 minutes, 3rd time: kick, 4rth time: ban for 1 or 2 hours, 5th time: pernament ban
-->Insults(this goes for me as an "admin") = 1st time: warning to stop insulting, 2nd time: gag for 720 minutes
-->Cheating: 1st time: There is not 1st time, Instant pernament ban
If I missed something over the GENERAL rules of 2fort (cause this is where I almost only play), please inform me or just simple reject the admin application.

just look at other apps for example.
you have literally no spacing in between the questions which makes it very hard to read.

• Agree
Reactions: Heratade and Tolfx
Another applicant for 2Fort, neat. @Milky, come here!

STEAM_0:0:60250881
GameME
Chatlog

The application is too short for my liking and hard to read.
Harsh patterns, that's cool, but you don't give out bans for breaking communication rules. This is what gag and mute is for. 6th commblock is permanent. There are exceptions which result in permaban, like 3g or 3h rule but the rest you do is commblocks. The rest seems OK, but.

n8skjTY.png

Just what happened there. I wasn't present on the server, but looking back into 20th July chatlogs, you've got yourself into a fight. I understand that you've lost patience, from what I see you've dealt with someone very toxic at the moment, but still, you fired back with the same attitude. This is not how an admin should act like. You're supposed to be a role model. Insulting each other is the last thing you should think about doing.

We barely played together, so I have no idea what kind of person you are or if you're capable of being an admin. I can't see you enforcing rules on the server, but I remember you always reported rulebreakers and generally you didn't cause any trouble.

Still, the situation I mentioned above is unsettling. It's a -1 from me. Atleast for now. Gonna observe you from now on.

• Agree
Reactions: ninja_panos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread