Declined 32 Slots on JB (1 Viewer)

Change the slots to 32 players on NY JB?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

Since JB player base increased again, re-adding 32 slots will be a good addition to it.

Also wanted to say that there is a majority of people saying 32 slots will "kill the server again" which is not true since 32 slots was never an issue.

I agree with adding 32 player slots. And just for the record, I think the big update jb got a few months ago (ironically) kinda killed it. + the fact that school started again around that time as well

I think the big update jb got a few months ago (ironically) kinda killed it
Update didn’t kill it all the things that the lack of update caused killed it which I could list off here but we’ll just leave it with zigay games and big ego jb players making no updates bigger deal than it should’ve been.

• Agree
Reactions: TWC
I don't see a good reason for not being 32 as it always been like that

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelowchy
Cant edit also wanted to mention that some maps are made for 32 specifically

• Indifferent
Reactions: Yelowchy
I know im too late to vote or generally hop in this discussion, but it still hasn't been accepted yet so id like to throw in my thoughts if you will.

Im definitely against going back to a 32 person server. Its far too chaotic for me as an admin to manage a full 32 person server even with some help. the 24 person format has in my opinion given the server more life, and smoother gameplay. I've hardly seen people talking about how difficult it is to get in either, just wait a couple minutes with auto join on and you will get in if its full.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread