• I dont play jb but i want to have a say in the matter

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold

Donator
Ok welcome to my ted talk. I would like to begin that NY JB is a good serv- alright enough with the formal talk. Many people like to play jailbreak but cant since it is normally full. I have a bunch of people tell me that they would like to have a 32 slot server just like how it was last time before the switch to HL Stats. I believe and many others do that we should have an increased slots for Jailbreak. Since there is an increases amount of Jailbreak admins i believe that we could stop rulebreakers from rulebreakers while maintaining a fun environment for all.

Poll closes in 7 days

Ok welcome to my ted talk. I would like to begin that NY JB is a good serv- alright enough with the formal talk. Many people like to play jailbreak but cant since it is normally full. I have a bunch of people tell me that they would like to have a 32 slot server just like how it was last time before the switch to HL Stats. I believe and many others do that we should have an increased slots for Jailbreak. Since there is an increases amount of Jailbreak admins i believe that we could stop rulebreakers from rulebreakers while maintaining a fun environment for all.

Poll closes in 7 days

most likely not going to happen as this then requires constant admin activity all time.

most likely not going to happen as this then requires constant admin activity all time.
I mean, the server already has active admins in the timezone needed, I don't exactly see a problem.
Also, there has been low amount of reports on the forums which mean they're doing a good job as is

Reactions: TWC
No thanks. Jailbreak at a full 24 players is already hard for me to keep up with. 8 more slots is potentially 8 more people talking on mic, calling "freekill" in chat, or complaining about something. We already are getting nearly the most calls of any panda server as is. Sorry.

No thanks. Jailbreak at a full 24 players is already hard for me to keep up with. 8 more slots is potentially 8 more people talking on mic, calling "freekill" in chat, or complaining about something. We already are getting nearly the most calls of any panda server as is. Sorry.
There is a rule about overtalking, and mic spamming so I don't think that can be an issue. JB has always had 32 slots and it was always fine in my opinion.

• Disagree
Reactions: Bambi
This keeps getting brought up again, can't it be left alone? @Gold i have no idea what you've been chatting (shitposting) about in the jb admin discord since i got kicked , but im pretty sure we talked about this twice about how it was a bad idea.

I get it... 32 playerslots would be fun. for a while.
then due to the lack of admins and warden able to handle up to 24 reds, the server descends into chaos and dies. (and guess what, i won't be able to revive it again for a while)

people who have already voted "yes" on this suggestion please reconsider and think about the long-term consequenses of this suggestion, should it get implemented.

I have experienced 32 slots since I started playing, the "chaos" happens when the gamemode is unplayable (mfkers, mic spammers) right now, mfkers can be teamkilled and we already have a decent amount of admins for the correct timezone as Husky said. There are rules that players should follow and that prevents the chaos from happening. I can understand that it may need activity from admins but they are already active enough when the server is alive. 32 slots will not kill off the server just because it will increase the player base and the server will become more popular, people will enjoy their time playing, and that's the point there is no need to make accusations that the server will die.

I have experienced 32 slots since I started playing, the "chaos" happens when the gamemode is unplayable (mfkers, mic spammers) right now, mfkers can be teamkilled and we already have a decent amount of admins for the correct timezone as Husky said. There are rules that players should follow and that prevents the chaos from happening. I can understand that it may need activity from admins but they are already active enough when the server is alive. 32 slots will not kill off the server just because it will increase the player base and the server will become more popular, people will enjoy their time playing, and that's the point there is no need to make accusations that the server will die.
let me put it simply for ya.
32 slots on jb: looks good on paper, bad in practice.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: ultimateHQ and Gold
Saying 32 slots looks good on paper, but is bad in practice, is wrong. When we had GameMe there used to be 32 slots, and it worked perfectly fine. Not sure why people talk so negative about it, in my opinion it was better with 32 than 24. You allow the players to have more fun, of course within the guidelines and rules, but it was more fun for sure.

Yes it requires more admins, can just state here now that I am going to apply again anyways. Aswell as there are plenty of applications already getting looked at.

This keeps getting brought up again, can't it be left alone? @Gold i have no idea what you've been chatting (shitposting) about in the jb admin discord since i got kicked , but im pretty sure we talked about this twice about how it was a bad idea.
Lol calling suggestions and/or normal discussions shitposting in that discord group is straight up bullshit. Only talk about future changes twice is weird, as they need plenty of attention in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't handle 32 players as an admin you should reconsider being an admin at all. Isn't this what you signed up for?

Oh and also, there's still plenty of moments where jb is dead. This doesn't depend on max players. If there's 10 people online, a new 32 maximum doesn't change that. So I don't think "constant admin activity" is more necessary than it is now. All I see as a consequence of having more players is stricter rule enforcement and a somewhat higher pressure on admins during peak times only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread