3 Word Story (All Put Together!) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin | XplosiveAction

After days, weeks, months, 5 months to be exact, the 3 word story I started and frankly did NOT expect to get so much attention, was completed. I took today to write it all into 1 big massive, well... I guess at this point it would be a copy pasta right? So share it to all your friends if you want on steam and wherever, lol, let this spread!
(I have edited spots to help the story flow and actually have correct punctuation)

In the kingdom, are many bananas, and the bananas were rotten and @fanthom still ate those frickin bananas, and then fanthom said to @Kevin "You had a stroke and almost died on the bananas!" But then he magically got up and went back to perforate abusing Annies bananas with a sith Lightsaber which was brought as a Walmart where Donald Trump stashed his favorite freedom flavored dessert that tasted like dirt flavored poo with a dash of Trumps cologne which wasn't really his shitty cologne but instead his Italian dingus lover, who was the biggest meme collector (which included many big juicy penises (whatever you like)) and somtimes enjoyed sucking those penesis.

So he left to succ another but then @Noot Noot sucked @Zushikikato Wolfeh's cock which started widly faliling. As Zushi tortured himself when @Husky stodd and watched @DrJano fapped furiously and didn't stop fingering himself too. Them came Tbot and succed NootNoot (or, tried to), but couldn't resist to stand back, even when he sucked his dick. As @Patmosphere made milk with @The Spiciest Milk (cause cow nature is kinda strange, but also tasty).

So patmosphere decided to shove his fat meme collection up his ass and then go to the baker and bake a delicious creamy pie with vanilla sauce. As such, he used his memes as the topping on his bread and his magic tomato sauce was used also as fake blood, because it tastes like a rotten corpse which had been banned by fanthom because necrophile @Patmosphere had sexual thoughts about killing everyone to please his banana donut fetish. So husky went to Patmosphere's house and put his coat on the mighty Patmosphere cock because his phone was being used to call Kevin.

Then he went to Tekkit's basement to rape DrJano cause he was horny as fuck, but he remembered that Drjano escaped and came to @chaz 's fish house where Patmosphere decided to eat all my funny birds, because they insulted the kingdoms race. Then Patmosphere and Fanthom started to yank their hands, and Fanthom got a demon sacrifice in order to summon @Satan 's soul, but Satan was eaten by @The Death Stalker and then they Summoned The Death Stalker instead, who mutilated Fanthom's banana's and then was forced to take then to hell by @SharpTips .

Using his limo, they cruised down on a highway with Micheal Rosen, but it was very far away, in a galaxy. So SharpTips said "watch out everybody! We will crash!", so they decided to jump out and dab midair. They got injured cause the came wasn't spicy enough, and so the paramedic and police started dabbing, so the whole world could get cancer. Then everyone realized that dabbing is dead, and the new fidget spinner trend died faster then the emoji movie, and Patrick Stewart's role in Logan didn't please Husky (because no anime is better than Shimada Brothers Anime), but only after Genji used his Ugi Kalikiaki Kilai. Then Genji shouted "Fuck you Hanzo", and proceeded to slice him in the butt with a fidget spinner.

Then Mercy came and had sex with a big truck driver which just finished with his masculine job. But Artifact existed, and ruined everything, and then they posted the Half-Life 3 leak. Valve got mad, because now they had community backlash, which was inevitable, so Gabe Newell decided to finally go learn math.

At school, Gabe texted Patmosphere asking if he could tag @Bass in, and he said "is only game, Gaben is here. Worry not child, for I have a spiky cactus for your butt, because I'm extremely bored." Afterwards. @Monster took a picture of his butt because it was thicc as fuck. He sent it to Gabe because he blames him (because male ass is very nice. At least to certain birbs of Jurassic park), and unzipped his pants and started admiring the view of his glorious office building with a monkey's peanut soaked in juice szechuan teriyaki sauce. "Lemme smash... please?" he asked, while necrobumping a locked thread that has been locked (and is now unlocked, because some people started eating their fingers while eating a burger which was half-eaten and doused in panda community drama, which was really nice)

The story was now infiltrated by a gang-off, where the plums sucked the life out of a spy sapping a sentry, which also died, which then caused Barack Obama's death. But then he was risen by the devil himself, and forced to be Husky's slave. Then, he committed suicide.

One day, he dabbed on Husky, and then flew to hell where he killed the Devil and said "I'm coming for that succulent, delicious precious thicc booty", and then he ran into a cactus that's poisonous, which sent him into a coma, be he woke up with a raging state of mind. He returned home with a big fat locked thread, which disappointing Racer, for changing his pet dog's name into Snow because his name was Geoffrey, or Jeff (I don't remember). Nonetheless, Snow was a good boy, but he was super bad when he was told to stop borking at his giant robotic flip flops, while the magical pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows, began flying away, so Snow decided to become cannibalistic and ate all of your expensive pickles made of Alabama corn syrup.

Racer confronted Snow, and said that "you will die in five minutes, without any chance of dying at all. but I will return to inglobe and drop a nuclear warhead thingy", and then it exploded because I'm running away from the big fat Fanthom who is enjoying being milked by Snow's warhead, which is very bad at milking, because it was his first day eating chocolate cake-flavored pickled spicy meatballs. Finally, show ate a bunch of Travis's pickles, and ventured off until he was stopped by Kyl3 and forced to make love to Donald John Trump, which then caused them to become a gay couple. Sadly, they died after they saw a hella ghei future Bill Clinton becoming super gay. The couple revived, hungry for more, so they decided to go and devour Barack Hussein Obama, from the depths of hell which smelled pretty bad, which then caused diabeetus, that become into their favorite meal for Christmas Eve on New Years (when we eat pie which cause severe dehydration in the Sahara Desert).

Then the pie touched the memes and Kevin declared that having McNuggets was now legal (cos chickens can't give a shit). Furthermore, Kevin stated that we must worship the Pootis birds, or be punished by the Ugandan knuckles swat team, but little did Semicolon Backslash know, the knuckles tribe didn't like outsiders, because de wey is the deval, which meant dat fat people cannot be like Semicolon, because Semicolon is Richard Milhous Nixon, and , therefore cannot join the republic of the True Trap army. Finally snow decided he was to figure out da wae of the daeval, by going to play candyland with the Bruddas, and killing each suspicious candy bar with a thirst for shitposted memes, because Fanthom likes those delicious bananas and delicious memes.

Memes are healthy, so make sure to never use them. Boo the memes, unless you are wanting to shitpost all over me while i sleep in Kevin's bed. Oh no, Kevin, don't do this! Then Kevin proceeded to do it where you expect. It was traumatizing, and very nice. Kevin finished, JUST KIDDING, it has just begun. Then Semicolon walked into Kevin's shitpost. It was... something. It's absolutely wonderful to shitpost dead memes, aren't I right? Spamgoose wasn't right, because he is very very wrong about everything, also Spam was dying on the inside, but despite that, PSYCHE, still dying.

After being traumatized by dead memes and Jimjo's domain, it changed me forever, which led Goose to realize that Fanthom didn't read anything at all, and he spams a bunch of Lennies and memes. No, it was worse then Kevin. Xplosive Action is the creator of nothinig worth mentioning, other then 3 shitty ideas that Kevin thought of that were meh. So Fanthom decided to ban himself to avoid being seen with a wild shitposting Kevin.

Kevin, why did you make shitposts about Fanthom and then blackmail him (so that he has some leverage)? Now, what the fuck will Fanthom do to save the 3 word story? Pssh, no way can anyone save 3 word story. It's too cancerous.

Luigi is cute. Just kidding! He has an issue at accepting reports, since banning yourself is highly illegal. So instead Luigi went to jail, and dropped the blue magical spoon in the toilet, which then caused shitty threads on panda community too, which led to this thread dying, which panda community, felt inside, because this story is now DONE!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!! <3

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/3-word-story.13774/page-1

• Winner
Reactions: Kyl3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread