Invalid #2fort Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolKan

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname: Nik

- Your age: 21

- Who gave you permission to apply?: Both iirc, or atleast one of the current admins on the 2Fort server.

- Your Steam32 ID: 166628253

- Your general online times and your timezone: CET - UTC+01:00 | Online 5:30 PM - 11:30 PM weekdays, 10:00 AM - 2/3AM weekends.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: 2Fort mainly, I will respond to all calls.

- Do you have a microphone?: I do, but I rarely use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
Moderator on TeemoTheScientist's Discord.
Moderator on TeemoTheScientist's Twitch.
Moderator on TeemoTheScientist's Steam Group.
Moderator on Blapature Co. [SocialMediaManager, among other]
Teacher at Free2Teach [Rocket Jumping] - Includes minor moderation tasks
Moderator at JumpAcademy
Ex-Moderator on FancyGaming [JailBreak]

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, alot.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I feel like I got alot of insight, and knowledge I could contribute with. I have alot of experience with the common 2fort playerbase since I spent the majority of my hours on it. [7000 when combined among accounts]. I believe you can solve rulebreaking by being nice, and not just silence, kick and ban at first sight. I want to keep the 2fort community clean, friendly and a nice place to be.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I'm not sure why I'd go above and beyond the policies that are already listed on the rules forum, but here goes..

Just whatever came to mind, stuff like this is basically just a quick judgement call, I don't have certain times or certain reasons, I just enforce the server rules, and punish the obvious toxic trolls.

1. Foreign language [MIC]: _msay warning, repeated offense 30 minute mute, then extends for repeated offense (No need to kick or ban)

2. Advertisement: @ warning in chat, repeated offense 120 minute gag, then ban for repeated offense.

3. Racism: @ warning in chat, repeated offense 480 minute gag/mute, then ban for repeated offense

4. Not Safe For Work Content: [Considering you have the spray removal plugin] Remove spray, extends to kick, then sprayban

5. Spam: _msay warning, repeated offense 240 minute gag, extends for repeated offense (No need to kick or ban)

6. General rudeness: @ warning in chat, repeated offense 180 minute gag/mute extends for repeated offense (No need to kick or ban unless he goes to peoples

7. Disobeying Moderators, prolonged punishment.

Times for gags and bans are rough estimates, it's very situational.

Final notes:
I'm pretty emotionless, if i can put it that way, so not ever am I going to let gameplay, bias or friends cloud my judgement.
Also I'm not entirely sure of my playtime on the panda servers in particular, but I mainly stray from servers I'm not affiliated with due to very little mod/admin activity and often times that lead to me having a bad experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread