- Your name and/or nickname
Wolvel

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A

- Your Steam32 ID

- Your general online times and your timezone
3pm ish

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
2fort; yea i would for something that really matters

- Do you have a microphone?
yea

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
nope

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
nope

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
you need the people

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Not tolerant of cheaters, extreme racism and micspam. Would mute/gag and only use bans for cheats. Spawncamping would have to be pretty extreme for me to do anything about it. Im fine with being less tolerent so just lemme know.

huh ive played for quite a few hours over the course of the last few months dunno what the hour count is. i mean hour count doesnt mean much you could be idle and get those hours up tbh

Kevin and/or other people would notice that you were idling if you actually did that. And hour count actually does matter since its a requirement
upload_2018-9-3_19-16-40.png

• Dislike
Reactions: TBotV63
no i get that, you just need admins and if hour count is the only thing holding me back it seems silly

i dont want to get to an argument here so thats my last post here unless i have to. The time requirement is there for a reason. You should probably realize this but you just joined yesterday to this community and have no experience how to do a proper application. the time is there to get some experience since rules and requirements are different here compared with other communities. comparing your application with other ones makes this one really rushed.
Example #1 (removed link)
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4 oh boi do i love myself
Example #5

You can also use those accepted applications to see what to add/do

you just need admins and if hour count is the only thing holding me back it seems silly

Even if this server is in desperate need of an admin, Kevin won't pick one random dude who just applied with reason "you just need admins".

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
you need the people

Nice one. First, why should Kevin choose you? What can you offer to this community that will make you get accepted as an admin?

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Not tolerant of cheaters, extreme racism and micspam. Would mute/gag and only use bans for cheats. Spawncamping would have to be pretty extreme for me to do anything about it. Im fine with being less tolerent so just lemme know.

How long gag for first offence? When can you permgag?

I am gonna give you a free tips, look at the other applications and notice how well-written they are. Simply saying "because you need admin" won't help at all.

I'd say "good luck" is optimistic here, so have fun!

What is the IP of the 2fort server you play on? We may have an American 2fort server that's not currently running GameME.

• Useful
Reactions: TBotV63
Ok, that server isn't tracked by GameMe. I believe there is a command in-game to check playtime, can't recall what that command is thought.

Maybe do /rank make a screenshot and post is here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread