Accepted 28 Day Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh yeah woo yeah

Recently I was muted by an unknown staff member for 28 days over the word "faggot", and I'd like to appeal as this does not seem like a reasonable amount of time to be muted over something light.

Name of your Muted Steam Account: oh yeah woo yeah
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:162850922
Date and Time of the Mute: 05-05-2019
Reason about the Mute: I called someone a faggot for disrespecting other people for a stupidly delicate reason.
Admin that Muted you: (I don't know the name of the staff member)
Why should you receive a ungag for the gag: As I said, it does not seem like a reasonable amount of time for a word said over the internet. I will also not disrespect another user again.

Although not much effort really seems to have been put into this appeal, I'll give you some benefit of the doubt and reduce the time on the gag, not lift it completely, after seeing the punishment stacking on sourcebans. Be aware that as this is your 5th comm block your next one will be permanent, please re-familiarise yourself with the Gameserver Rules particularly Rule 2a;
a) Offensive languageYou may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

Accepted sort of

Reactions: Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread