Invalid . (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Brightside IGN , real name is diavolo

Steam ID: 76561199104918092

Current playtime on server(s): More than 72 hours (3 days)

Link to your sourceban record: only 3

Who gave you permission to apply: No one because i am 19

Server your applying to:Deathrun #09

General online times and timezone: 10 am-9 pm , GMT +2

Do you have a working microphone: No

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: No i have no experience as Admin or Moderator

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate: Well i had experience on dr #09 in its maps i saw some admins slapping sometimes gagging or kicking and i thought it would be nice if i were a admin i like helping people and being a admin must be cool to you Madact as i am guessing.

Finally please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

After seing a rule breaker i would warn them first but if they won't stop i would give them a punishment.

Racism,toxic and micspam,chatspam will be given gag or mute in the following time:

1. 720 minutes | 12h
2. 1440 minutes | 24h
3. 4320 minutes | 3d
4. 10080 minutes | 7d
5. 43200 minutes | 30d
6. 99999 minutes | Asking a full admin for perma gag/mute

Delaying,exploiting,favouring will be given ban with the following time:

1. 720 minutes | 12h
2. 1440 minutes | 24 h
3. 4320 minutes | 3d
4. 10080 minutes | 7d
5. 43200 minutes | 30d
6. 99999 minutes | Asking a full admin for perma ban

Inappropriate sprays/objectors

Rulebreaker will be warned for their inappropriate sprays or objectors and going to be asked to change their weapon. If they refuse to do it or ignore it i will kick them and ask them again to change the weapon or spray ( And if possible remove the spray). If the rulebreaker keep spraying the same spray i will issue a sprayban.

Cheating

I will always punish a cheater for 99999 minutes and ask a full admin for perma ban.

Thanks for reading and listening to my conversation have a good day :)

1 week ago but ye i think can be put as invalid since the comm block was this recent

alr then accept it after 1.5 months
That's not how it works here. You had to be sure you were filling all of our requirements before applying.

Invalid. You may apply when you meet all of the requirements (ergo in at least 1 month and 2 weeks, if you have no further punishments)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread