Declined #23 Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mysteriu
STEAM_0:1:116471566
16 y.o
current playtime: 21d 00:55:52h
PANDA #23 MGE
online times: pretty much from 10 am to 2 am.
time zone: cest
I have had admin experience, not in tf2, but in csgo, for about 3 months on a czech dm server. But always willing to learn more.
I'd say i would be a good fit. I'm online most times, play a lot on that server. I'm honest and the reason I'm applying cause I believe i will do a good job, and treat everyone with respect and treat everyone fairly. I believe racism and harassment should be punished to the maximum degree. I have been harassed in the past by a player, and it is very unplesant how the person only gets a slap on the wrist and gets back to bullying and harassing people in no time. This server is pretty toxic and I think it deservers someone who cares about the server and plays there very often and is able to respond immediately.

The application is a disappointment I would of expected better layout with detail. You've only made one player report since being on here. We don't really see you around or know anything about you other than this short admin application.

You're also breaking communication rules.

The servers are English in voice and chat only. I'll give the benefit of the doubt as there is no real enforcement on MGE about this due to the lack of a team but you need to know the rules before making your application. Here they are so you're well aware:

If you improve with what I said above you might be accepted but right now it's a decline. You have 1 month until you can re-apply again: 13th of August 2021. That is enough time to improve and show us your serious about this.

Declined

sorry but i'm going to decline this due to the shortage of the app.
you're able to apply again in a month; 24.08.2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread