Declined 2010wolf CURSED panda unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:45946856&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: 2010wolf CURSED panda
Steam ID: 76561198052159441
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-08-09 04:44:35
Reason about the Ban: Sometime before 2017-08-09 I faintly remember something happening between blackwonder and panda-community, perhaps it was some rough admins from blackwonder that went over panda servers to grief and/or break rules and so on. Therefore, I'm assuming that Kevin banned all blackwonder admins just to prevent any further problems, which if this is the case, it was a great decision.
And no, I wasn't part of those rough admins.

Admin that Banned you: Console (though probably Kevin)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

Right... well, given what I mentioned in "Reason about the Ban" it should be clear that I was falsely banned, though I understand why the ban had to happen.
Now... if that wasn't already enough, let me directly talk to you, Kevin.

When I first came to panda community, more than 5 years ago I absolutely enjoyed playing on the saxton hale servers (Which seem to still be very active, even when most people are a sleep).
I even loved playing on the war3source gamemode (I think that's what it was called), to make this short... It was a blast, and i'v always considered myself a normal player, however because I really liked playing on the servers so much, I added the "Something" panda to my name, hence "Cursed Panda".
I even made a lot of friends that I regularly come across the server, which was one of the main reasons that kept me stuck with this community, because my friends were there. (Don't worry, this IS relevant)

It was all fine and dandy, until the Operation-Panda nation attacked.... well not really.
At some point a community at the time came out, and it was called Operation-Panda, owned by ๖ۣۜMax. (I'm just gonna refer to him as Max)
Max then (Which was a panda-community admin/dev or co-owner at the time, i think?) invited us to play on his community servers, which offered similar but few things to panda-community, but for example it didn't have the war3source gamemode, which I went back to and played a lot.
Of course, as just a normal player I personally didn't see the point of playing here or there, rather there was no motivation or reason for me to play at his community.... except that all my friends that I made in panda-community went over to play in his servers.

So basically, it was either I don't go play with them... and play alone... and try to make new friends.
OR, go play with my friends.
It's a no brainer really, of course I'm going to go play with my friends.
Eventually I became an admin on the community, It was my very first admin experience, and that's I think from what I can remember, is when I was called a traitor..... OOF big word

Just let me tell you, that I didn't know about the beef between you and Max. Even If I did, It wouldn't have mattered to me, because I was only seeing the fun experience I was having with my own friends wherever they went.
It's quite flattering though that you though of me as some what of a noticeable person in the community at the time... otherwise you wouldn't have called me a traitor.
(Now, I have to clarify something, I don't quite remember you directly telling me that, however I vividly remember Saxton Hale (An old admin, as old as me in the community) has called me a traitor, the strange thing about this is that he is one of my best friends, even if he for some reason don't see that anymore, so I could only imagine he was told to think this way by someone.
Otherwise, I'm very truly sorry for assuming you think this way of me.)

Hoooowever, Operation-Panda died, and most of the admins went to blueprint.tf, which then merged with blackwonder.tf
I became a blueprint admin, and then a blackwonder admin.

Then, the ban happened at the mentioned date.

Now, here's the important part... why am I saying all of this?
Well, I want to come back to the servers, rather specifically I want to play on the saxton hale server. ( This one 193.192.59.191:27055 )
why? simply because the blackwonder saxton hale server is just not as populated as your server, and given the fact and the situation I am in this whole context... I'm simply a player, and I simply just want to play, I'v never broken rules on your servers back in the day, because I respected them, and I wanted to have fun with everyone.

So... If you can finally after a long time understand my point of view, you'll soon realize that I would have been an extraordinary panda-community admin AND FRIEND, if operation-panda never existed.
I simply followed my friends wherever they went, to have fun.

The proof of this is that I would go play saxton hale on operation-panda, but come back to play war3source on panda-community... I wasn't really a part of anywhere, I was just a tf2 player.

Thanks for reading this, from genuine tf2 player.

(Plus, I was like what 14/15 at the time? so like... hey that's a long time for many things to change.)

• Funny
Reactions: fanthom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread