Completed 2 small changes to ff2 (1 Viewer)

Commit these changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli Police

Donator
The major change out of the 2 is Serious Sam's health, he currently gets a total of 5k health with one person and gets 11k with 3 people and 60k around 18 people. I would suggest a health formula change to a smaller value but I can't find the current one to make a basis off of but I would change the value at the beginning (ex/ ((*480*+n)*n)^1.04. The number value at the beginning sets the value for health based on n which is the player count.

The minor change out of the 2 is Cuddly Heavies movement speed/damage. When balancing a character they can either have high speed low damage or low speed and high damage. Cuddly heavy has both with +210% damage to his melee which equals 202 and has the movement speed of just under or equal to a scout. It's up to the vote weather the speed or damage changes but I personally would change the speed since low damage still is powerful with high speed.

Some thoughts on the points on this thread; Serious Sam I think everyone would agree has way too much health for his current formula, so the changes proposed here are good, but for Cuddly (I may have some bias towards him for obvious reasons, so take this with a grain of salt) I don't think he needs any nerfs considering he is easily countered by airblast pyros, engineers, engineer nests, he can't really deal with most of these things even before any nerfs since his rage doesn't give any stuns or any effects other than a Huntsman with a number of arrows according to how many players are alive. nerfing his damage and or speed would make it extremely hard to do anything with Cuddly.

I talked to the creator of Serious Sam and he suggested that his health formula changes to (1500*n)/3 which gives him 30k health at 20 players giving him 10k per life at 20 people
He also mentioned if we change the health that we remove the player stun and keep the sentry stun and also to set his ragedmg to 3000

I've reset the poll as it was a tie between these two. The rest of the options had no votes.

That awkward moment when only two people vote this time and it's even yet again!

I don't know how to sort this out guys. I can't choose one over the other if there's not much of a buzz behind this suggestion.

@Bab
@Monster
@TekkitFappit
@Waxel
@Nisoria
@Bambi
@Leo.

I'd like to know your feedback, preferably here. If you're away (you're actually signed as inactive) then I don't expect a reply.
Also 'I don't want any of this' is an option, the poll is a shortened version of the one before it.

I never played Serious Sam before, but I can tell from his health that he is OP. As mentioned, I would suggest that his health gets lowered.
But with Cuddly Heavy I don't see any reason to nerf him. There are alot of OP bosses including and not only : Mimicer, Demopan, Hatsune miku, Gentlespy... etc. that in my opinion deserve a nerf more than Cuddly. He might be fast and have high dmg but he can't protect himself from sentrynests and ubered people. Also his rage is a bow so you have to rely on aiming, which some people are bad at (me).

I go with the same opinion as Leo.
Never got to play Serious Sam as a boss lately,but better balance what can be balanced. Lower his health,I am okay with that.
For what concerns nerfing cuddly heavy,no. He doesn't need that,being already at the bottom of the tier list of bosses.

• Happy
Reactions: Madact and Leo.
You guys aren't signed for inactivity so I want an answer guys.
I've told the team that i couldn't be anymore active on FF2 Texas due to school and other stuff, i'll return there in January probably
Either way, looking at what people are saying about Sam's HP i think it should receive a nerf - regarding Cuddly Heavy he's already balanced so i'd let him stay like this

Form what I’ve experienced from my little activity on TX FF2, Serious Sam definitely needs a nerf with his health, as Loli stated, as 60k HP with 18 players is just a tad overkill.

As for Cuddly Heavy, I don’t think there’s a need to change him as he’s fine as he is, as it’s sorta mulled done by the fact that his rage doesn’t stun at all. His speed and damage is all that he’s got going for him.

Personally, I'd like to keep both hales considering there are people out there that enjoy playing cuddly heavy and it wouldn't be fair if we just take it out.

Main priority for serious sam is the amount of health he has, and for cuddly heavy you should tone down the speed a little considering he runs faster than a scout.

cuddly heavy is a weak boss lol why you wanna nerf him when the only threatening cuddly heavy is @ACrispyTortilla

I talked to the creator of Serious Sam and he suggested that his health formula changes to (1500*n)/3 which gives him 30k health at 20 players giving him 10k per life at 20 people
He also mentioned if we change the health that we remove the player stun and keep the sentry stun and also to set his ragedmg to 3000
has been changed, test it and lmk if it works as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread