2 Questions in 1 :0 (1 Viewer)

Hey, I have 2 questions:

How do you get points on servers? The only way I am familiar with is airshot rocket.

and

How do you know how many hours you have on a server?

• Disagree
Reactions: Faren
You can find a tab at the top that says GameME there you can search for yourself and can see what time you have on all the Panda-community servers

for the points question idk anything about that hue

You can find a tab at the top that says GameME there you can search for yourself and can see what time you have on all the Panda-community servers

for the points question idk anything about that hue
It only shows the hours ive been on that server for that session, not in total?

Uhm look I searched for myself and am using myself as an example

a4ae7116d5fdfb1b73fdb053b4faa15f.png

As you can see at connection time it says my total time I've been on the Jailbreak server

that's where you find your time

Hey, I have 2 questions:

How do you get points on servers? The only way I am familiar with is airshot rocket.

and

How do you know how many hours you have on a server?
depending on what server you are playing on, you need atleast 50 kills to get natually ranked on gameme itself.
the way to get points is pretty easy explained, you kill someone you get 2-5 points for it, you build an dispenser you get 5 points for the building itself and so on.

iwuq.png

plenty of stuff which can get you points, just depending on which server you play and also each server has its own database meaning that you need to farm points on each server since they are not combined to one.

depending on what server you are playing on, you need atleast 50 kills to get natually ranked on gameme itself.
the way to get points is pretty easy explained, you kill someone you get 2-5 points for it, you build an dispenser you get 5 points for the building itself and so on.

View attachment 4872

plenty of stuff which can get you points, just depending on which server you play and also each server has its own database meaning that you need to farm points on each server since they are not combined to one.

cc8628c32b954b8f17a71929832fc82b.png

okay click the search option you see up there

1671015326cbc747b84451c51d38ba69.png

Then you get this screen Type your forum name there if you linked your steam account with your forum account if not type your steam name there

b122fdba1dd17de095aa38fe82fff570.png

then thish comes up and here you can click yourself + the server you want to see the time off and then you get where you want to be

Users who are viewing this thread