Declined 2 new servers ideas (sorry if i misspell) (1 Viewer)

do we need to add the 2 servers

• yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • just 1 of them

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

hey there unknown mates/fellas/bros/guys/etc…/some more etc…:kappa:

i came to the idea to maybe have 2 new server ideas

1st one is medival mode since i thought maybe it would be a great idea to have some melee fights instead of using guns
and you can also experience with some combos, for example: -class: heavy
……………………………………………………………….. - secondary weapon: buffalo steak
……………………………………………………………….. -melee: killing gloves of boxing

and my second server idea is tower defense
ill explain a bit what tower defense and how it works for the ones who don't know what it is
so the server will have a max of 6 players (like mvm) and they can choose any class they want that's the best for defending (if you want to add a class limit you can choose) and then they need to defend against robots that are going from a path from the start to the finish but the defenders need to destroy the robots before they reach the end of the path
there are stages that are getting harder each time you won a stage but after a time its getting that hard that its nearly impossible to defend yourself against the robots so you can also have upgrades to improve your class to have for example more ammo

if you like my idea then lets pray that they will get added :3:

-a hacker
i mean Racer911-1

ill explain a bit what tower defense and how it works for the ones who don't know what it is
so the server will have a max of 6 players (like mvm) and they can choose any class they want that's the best for defending (if you want to add a class limit you can choose) and then they need to defend against robots that are going from a path from the start to the finish but the defenders need to destroy the robots before they reach the end of the path
there are stages that are getting harder each time you won a stage but after a time its getting that hard that its nearly impossible to defend yourself against the robots so you can also have upgrades to improve your class to have for example more ammo
isnt this the exact description of mvm? but they dont attack you and it's endless?

isnt this the exact description of mvm? but they dont attack you and it's endless?
This is just MvM...soo uh if you want tower defense get a game on your phone and boom Tower Defense

• Funny
Reactions: Bugs
I am not sure of the max 6 players tho. I believe (if this became a game-mode) the more players are in the defense the more the difficulty of the Bots/robots should raise.
-meve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread