Declined #18 Mario Kart goomba plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda Mario Kart has always been played osciallating between semi-serious deathmatch and just sitting around messing about. We do not have many plugins that alter the gameplay and in my opinion that's a major distinction from other Mario Kart servers and I do enjoy it.
I can see goomba be fun when people aren't currently playing dm however I can also see it as being extremely overpowered and harmful for the dm aspect.
I do know from other servers that the goomba plugin, or possibly variations of it, come with a command to disable it for yourself. That would be the only way how I could agree that this might be a good addition. But even then since a good portion of players on Mario Kart are fairly new players I can imagine it being a little cofusing or frustrating to get one-shot even more than usual.
As it stands right now we already have a fairly big problem with mobility being absolutely overpowered, almost to the same degree as sniper, with the exception of there not being a real way to counter or nerf mobility.
The last thing I would want to see is give the sticky jumper or rocket jumper an instant-kill ability that requires barely any skill.
Not to mention that with how the roof access currently works, by jumping up the vent on the side of the roof, camping those with goomba sounds like one of the most infuriating strategies I can think of.

TLDR; If people can disable it for themselves, yes, maybe, could be fun. Otherwise, for the love of god, please don't.

57645646674564564.png

Declined based on the results.

Reactions: Jiji
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread