#17 Jailbreak problems (1 Viewer)

Racer911-1

Hello fellas and admins.
so im a pretty active player in Jailbreak and already did an app in the forums but now its under review
and im waiting like 1 month to know if im admin or not, but since i started the app the are less admins in Jailbreak
and there are more rulebreakers who dont know what to do. because of that there are less people in Jailbreak
and more rulesbreakers in Jailbreak.
what i want to say is:
-i want to know if im admin or not as fast as possible
-more admins in Jailbreak
-less rulebreakers
-more fun

i hope this will happen and have a nice day

-Racer911-1

honestly what happend just back when we were playing i decided to quit jb for a bit. u know what happend

soo it would be great for u to be an admin

-i want to know if im admin or not as fast as possible

You will be informed of Kevin's decision on your application when he has time to go through the applications.

As for more admins, it's hard to find admins for certain times, the existing lack of admins doesn't help that either.

To still do your part in reducing the amount of rulebreakers: You can always make reports.

Racer it's the fact that Kevin has what about 4 apps to review and decide whether to accept you or not. There is also the fact that he has to (maybe) watch your chat log etc so it will obviously take longer. Making a post like this will make you seem impatient and I don't think that will be really good of an impression for when you apply for an admin. It will be a lot worse as an admin on JB cause you will be receiving so many calls lmao and you probably will never get a break from playing at all imo

It will be a lot worse as an admin on JB cause you will be receiving so many calls lmao and you probably will never get a break from playing at all imo
idc since i like JB and hate people who don't know what they're doing (including me)
Making a post like this will make you seem impatient and I don't think that will be really good of an impression for when you apply for an admin
Autism comes back with problems

actually…

you're kinda right.
if i keep say like "do it as fast a possible" it sounds weird and no one will trust me if i act like this
i just need to chill a bit and wait.
(-___-)ZZZZzzzz…

actually…

you're kinda right.
if i keep say like "do it as fast a possible" it sounds weird and no one will trust me if i act like this
i just need to chill a bit and wait.
(-___-)ZZZZzzzz…
Please do, if there are rule breakers there is no need to go onto to the forums to know whether your gonna be accepted or not. There are reasons for the reports and !call, which is to deal with rule breakers. And waiting is the best part for the first time getting admin cause you will be so happy that you got accepted lmao

Please do, if there are rule breakers there is no need to go onto to the forums to know whether your gonna be accepted or not. There are reasons for the reports and !call, which is to deal with rule breakers.
im keep doing calls on rule breakers and other players are doing it too
but how many calls we are doing…

mostly no admin is coming

@Bass Tell him how long you have been waiting.
For the SIMPLEST server with the MOST calls.
Just be patient.

im keep doing calls on rule breakers and other players are doing it too
but how many calls we are doing…

mostly no admin is coming
I have been told this many many fucking times but I still don't care..admins do have lives..you have a life no? What will change when you get admin? You instantly have the ability to balance your real life and a community with so much skill? No ofc not. If admins don't answer, make reports just as simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread